Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter: Use powerful tools to unlock actionable insights ...
Posted on 2022-09-26, by Yaer2022.
Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter: Use powerful tools to unlock actionable insights from data (True AZW3)
English | 2018 | ISBN: 1789532027 | 141 pages | True AZW3 | 7.96 MB[/center]
Getting started with data science doesn't have to be an uphill battle. This step-by-step guide is ideal for beginners who know a little Python and are looking for a quick, fast-paced introduction.
Get up and running with the Jupyter ecosystem and some example datasets
Learn about key machine learning concepts like SVM, KNN classifiers and Random Forests
Discover how you can use web scraping to gather and parse your own bespoke datasets
Get to grips with the skills you need for entry-level data science in this hands-on Python and Jupyter course. You'll learn about some of the most commonly used libraries that are part of the Anaconda distribution, and then explore machine learning models with real datasets to give you the skills and exposure you need for the real world. We'll finish up by showing you how easy it can be to scrape and gather your own data from the open web, so that you can apply your new skills in an actionable context.
What you will learn
Identify potential areas of investigation and perform exploratory data analysis
Plan a machine learning classification strategy and train classification models
Use validation curves and dimensionality reduction to tune and enhance your models
Scrape tabular data from web pages and transform it into Pandas DataFrames
Create interactive, web-friendly visualizations to clearly communicate your findings
Who This Book Is For
This book is ideal for professionals with a variety of job descriptions across large range of industries, given the rising popularity and accessibility of data science. You'll need some prior experience with Python, with any prior work with libraries like Pandas, Matplotlib and Pandas providing you a useful head start.
- Ebooks list page : 54389
- 2022-07-29Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter Use powerful tools to unlock actionable insights from data
- 2022-09-10Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2022-07-15Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2021-08-08Beginning Data Science With Python And Jupyter
- 2021-07-20PACKT BEGINNING DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON AND JUPYTER TUTORIAL-OXBRiDGE
- 2019-03-15Packt BEGINNING DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON AND JUPYTER TUTORIALE
- 2019-01-28Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2019-01-23Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2018-12-08Packt - Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2018-11-16Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2018-11-01Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2018-10-26Beginning Data Science with Python and Jupyter
- 2019-01-26PACKT- BEGINNING DATA SCIENCE WITH PYTHON AND JUP YTER TUTORIAL OXBRiDGE
- 2018-12-12Applied Data Science with Python and Jupyter - Removed
- 2022-06-27Data Science with Python and Dask
- 2021-09-07Data Science With Python And R (anaconda Video Series)
- 2021-08-21Oreilly Livelessons Data Science With Python and R Tutorial-oxbridge
- 2021-07-20Skillshare Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas Solve a real Problem-SkilledHares
- 2021-07-11Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas.Solve a real Problem
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.