Posted on 2019-01-11, by nokia241186.
Biopsychosocial Approaches in Primary Care: State of the Art and Challenges for the 21st Century By Professor of Psychiatry Hoyle Leigh M.D. (auth.), Hoyle Leigh (eds.)
1997 | 242 Pages | ISBN: 1461377307 | PDF | 15 MB
ST MEDICINE IN A CHANGING UNIVERSE AT THE THRESHOLD OF THE 21 CENTURY Hoyle Leigh, M. D. I Professor ofPsychiatry San Francisco, University ofCalifornia, and Fresno VAMedical Center INTRODUCTION During my lifetime, the universe has changed beyond recognition. The universe into 111 which I was born, in the first halfofthe 20 century, was still infinite, permanent, orderly, and tranquil - a universe that worked like a masterfully constructed clock. Matter and energy followed Newton's lawsofconservation. Shortly after my birth, Hiroshima proved, with a big bang, that matter was no longer permanent, everything was relative. Einstein had also shown thateverything that happened was local, that is, there was an event horizon beyond which no information could reach as nothing can travel faster than light. When I was growing up, the moon was for lovers, and going there was an impossible dream. Cosmologically, the Big Bang theory that postulates that the universe was born out ofan explosion some 10-15 billion years ago from a primordial point won over steady state. Ithas been expanding ever since, although the ultimate fateofthe universe is still unknown whetherit will keep on expanding resulting in aperpetual stateofheat death, or will at some point startcontracting, resulting in a big crunch ofgravitational collapse ending in a single black hole out ofspace, time, and existence. Quantum theory has defeated even Einstein's genius and proven that God indeed plays dice.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38604
- 2018-12-27Biopsychosocial Approaches in Primary Care State of the Art and Challenges for the 21st Century
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-12-18Understanding HIV/AIDS Management and Care - Pandemic Approaches in the 21st Century
- 2011-12-08Primary Care Otolaryngology, 3rd Edition
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Effective Short-Term Counselling: Psychodynamic and CBT Approaches in Primary Care
- 2009-01-13The World Health Report: Primary Health Care in the 21st Century
- 2022-08-23Unmapping the 21st Century Between Networks and the State
- 2022-03-08Crime Prevention in the 21st Century Insightful Approaches for Crime Prevention Initiatives - Removed
- 2021-12-15Integrated Nematode Management State-of-the-Art and Visions for the Future
- 2021-10-30Cardiac Anesthesia and Postoperative Care in the 21st Century
- 2020-05-15State, Society and National Security: Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century
- 2020-03-21Innovative Pest Management Approaches for the 21st Century: Harnessing Automated Unmanned Technologies
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.