Posted on 2020-11-21, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13: 978-8770221061 | 174 Pages | True PDF | 26.98 MB
Blockchain is an emerging technology that can radically improve transactions security at banking, supply chain, and other transaction networks. It's estimated that Blockchain will generate $3.1 trillion in new business value by 2030. Essentially, it provides the basis for a dynamic distributed ledger that can be applied to save time when recording transactions between parties, remove costs associated with intermediaries, and reduce risks of fraud and tampering. This book explores the fundamentals and applications of Blockchain technology. Readers will learn about the decentralized peer-to-peer network, distributed ledger, and the trust model that defines Blockchain technology. They will also be introduced to the basic components of Blockchain (transaction, block, block header, and the chain), its operations (hashing, verification, validation, and consensus model), underlying algorithms, and essentials of trust (hard fork and soft fork). Private and public Blockchain networks similar to Bitcoin and Ethereum will be introduced, as will concepts of Smart Contracts, Proof of Work and Proof of Stack, and cryptocurrency including Facebook's Libra will be elucidated. Also, the book will address the relationship between Blockchain technology, Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cybersecurity, Digital Transformation and Quantum Computing.
Readers will understand the inner workings and applications of this disruptive technology and its potential impact on all aspects of the business world and society. A look at the future trends of Blockchain Technology will be presented in the book.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45322
- 2021-03-12Digital Innovation and the Future of Work (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2021-02-15Digital Innovation and the Future of Work (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2020-11-24Basic VLSI Design Technology: Technical Questions and Solutions (River Publishers Series in Circuits and Systems)
- 2020-01-08High-Performance and Time-Predictable Embedded Computing (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2020-01-08Dependable IoT for Human and Industry: Modeling, Architecting, Implementation (River Publishers Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2011-08-23Biomedical and Environmental Sensing (River Publishersâ€™ Series in Information Science and Technology)
- 2022-11-19Blockchain Technology and Applications (Advances in Industry 4.0 and Machine Learning)
- 2022-11-17Blockchain Technology and Applications, First Edition
- 2022-11-08Blockchain Technology and applications
- 2022-10-11Blockchain Technology and applications
- 2022-10-10Blockchain Technology and applications
- 2022-07-09Blockchain Technology and Applications for Digital Marketing
- 2022-06-21Blockchain Technology and Applications III
- 2022-05-28Digital Video Coding for Next Generation Multimedia: H.264, HEVC, VVC, EVC Video Compression (River Publishers Series in Signal, Image and Speech Processing)
- 2022-02-20Coil Tubing Unit For Oil Production And Remedial Measures River Publishers Series In Chemical Environmental And Energy Engineering 2022
- 2022-01-13Economic Theory (River Publishers Series in Multi Business Model Innovation, Technologies and Sustainable Business)
- 2022-01-05Economic Theory (River Publishers Series in Multi Business Model Innovation, Technologies and Sustainable Business)
- 2021-12-30Blockchain Technology and applications for Industry 4.0, Smart Energy, and Smart Cities (De Gruyter Stem)
- 2021-11-15Jpeg Series (river Publishers Series In Signal, Image And Speech Processing)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.