Posted on 2021-06-26, by 0nelovee.
Building A Custom Dynamic Blog Website with PHP, MySql and Jquery
Duration: 5h 57m | .MKV 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 3.98 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Build your very own beautiful dynamic blog website with an admin panel customized to your needs.
Blogging is one of the most common ways to generate passive income while doing something you enjoy - writing. You will be guided step by step in the creation of your own custom blog website, which you can either use for your blog or outsource to friends, family, and anyone else. Furthermore, the skills you learn in the course will enable you to build platforms such as e-commerce stores, complex web applications and much more.
In my opinion, learning happens best by building something, so I have designed and structured this course where you'll build something fun while learning new skills.
We'll take a look at:
Customizing the templates according to our requirements
Developing our database based on industry standards
Connecting the web project with the database
Adding admin functionality and creating the interface
Linking the admin panel with the front-end blog pages
Debugging code when errors are encountered
Adding extra functionality and features as finishing touches
It is not necessary to have a background in web development to take this course, but programming experience is recommended. In this class, I have attempted to explain the steps and processes as clearly and thoroughly as possible.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, I'd be delighted to help. Looking forward to having you along for the ride.
- Ebooks list page : 48119
- 2021-06-26Build A Custom Dynamic Blog Website with PHP, MySQL & Jquery
- 2022-05-15Create E-commerce Website With PHP & MySql
- 2022-05-13Create E-commerce Website With PHP & MySql
- 2022-05-12Create E-commerce Website With PHP & MySql
- 2022-05-11Udemy - Create E-commerce Website With PHP & MySQL
- 2022-02-14Udemy - A Robust Blog Application with PHP(OOP) and MySQL
- 2022-02-01A robust blog application with PHP(OOP) and MySQL
- 2021-11-22How To Move Your Website To Aws With Php, Mysql, And Apache
- 2021-11-21Cloud Academy How To Move Your Website To Aws With Php Mysql And Apache
- 2021-09-16Php(2019) A Robust Blog Application With Php(oop) And Mysql
- 2021-08-06Object Oriented php Real website with php & MySql & OOP
- 2021-06-24CLOUD ACADEMY HOW TO MOVE YOUR WEBSITE TO AWS WITH PHP MYSQL AND APACHE-STM
- 2021-06-21CLOUD ACADEMY HOW TO MOVE YOUR WEBSITE TO AWS WITH PHP MYSQL AND APACHE-STM
- 2020-04-21Cloud Academy - How to Move Your Website to AWS With Php Mysql and Apache
- 2020-04-20How to Move Your Website to AWS with PHP, MySQL, and Apache
- 2020-04-18Cloud Academy How To Move Your Website To Aws With Php Mysql And Apache
- 2020-04-15How To Move Your Website To Aws With Php, Mysql, And Apache
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.