Posted on 2020-11-20, by nokia241186.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 5.31 GB | Duration: 5h 29m
What you'll learn
You will be able to understand and use GIT at it's full potential.
You will be able to track versions of your files efficiently
Go beyond add, commit and push in GIT
You will be able to prepare your coding portfolio at GIT
After going through this resource, you will be able to explore GIT on your own
Basic knowledge of terminal like CD and LS commands.
Course is not based on any programming language and uses TEXT files for demonstration
GIT is by far, the world's most famous and widely used modern version control system. Whenever a product is designed, it might a game, an Android app, iOS web, web project using Django, node, ruby etc, that product is not finished in one go. Every product needs revision that we commonly know as updates. In order to push those updates and test out many such features, a proper version controlling system is a must.
Without such a version controlling system, it tough to release anything new and keep track of it. Git is a mature, actively maintained open source project, that was originally developed by Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux operating system kernel. Git is so popular now that most IDE supports it as default.
If you want to work in any product based company, Git is an essential thing that you should be aware of. And git is way more than just 4 commands that most people are aware of. GIT comes with a lot of features like code tracking, branching, merging, stashing, forking, tags and lots of others.
One more thing, nowadays most companies are looking at uses Git online profile. It's the easiest way to check your coding skills. You can upload your projects in the public domain and can prove your authority over that subject matter and can prove your skills even if you don't have a company working experience. It's something like you are creating your own experience and proving it with your git profile.
Another great feature of it is team collaboration. To build any great product you have to work in a team. Managing code files, while working in a team can be a nightmare. But with proper knowledge of GIT, you can work with your teammate. But remember, just by knowing 4 commands on GIT, you can make a mess for your entire team. Don't be that person and understand what GIT is in detail.
Further, we will also explore about online repo's of git such as Github, bitbucket, GitLab etc.
So, join me up and catch you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
Git is essential for all programmers like web developers, python, iOS, Android etc
Majority of product based companies uses GIT for collaboration and version tracking
Ideal for All programming enthusiasts
NOT for designers as GIT is ideal for psd and sketch files
Without You And Your Support We Can't Continue
Thanks For Buying Premium From My Links For Support
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 45306
- 2022-03-31Complete Git and Github Course
- 2022-03-11Complete Git and Github Course
- 2022-01-13Complete Git and Github Course
- 2021-12-21Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course
- 2021-06-26Complete Git And Github Course
- 2021-06-26Packt Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course-XQZT
- 2021-06-23Packt Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course-XQZT
- 2021-06-21Packt Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course-XQZT
- 2021-01-30Complete Git And Github Course
- 2020-11-20Complete Git and GitHub Course: Beginner Friendly Approach
- 2020-11-10Complete Git and Github Course
- 2020-05-31Git And Github The Complete Git And Github Course
- 2020-04-30Packt Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course
- 2020-04-20Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course
- 2020-03-27Git and GitHub The Complete Git and GitHub Course
- 2022-01-11Skillshare - The Complete Git and GitHub 2020 Course For Beginner
- 2020-10-12Skillshare The Complete Git And Github 2020 Course For Beginner
- 2020-07-14The Complete Git and GitHub 2020 Course For Beginner
- 2021-06-29Complete Git And Github Beginner To Expert 2021
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.