Control Theory for Physicists
Posted on 2021-10-25, by Jockerss.
Control Theory for Physicists
pdf | 24.49 MB | English | Isbn: 978-1107001183 | Author: John Bechhoefer | Year: 2021
Control theory, an interdisciplinary concept dealing with the behaviour of dynamical systems, is an important but often overlooked aspect of physics. This is the first broad and complete treatment of the topic tailored for physicists, one which goes from the basics right through to the most recent advances. Simple examples develop a deep understanding and intuition for the systematic principles of control theory, beyond the recipes given in standard engineering-focused texts. Up-to-date coverage of control of networks and complex systems, and a thorough discussion of the fundamental limits of control, including the limitations placed by causality, information theory, and thermodynamics are included. In addition it explores important recent advances in stochastic thermodynamics on the thermodynamic costs of information processing and control. For all students of physics interested in control theory, this classroom-tested, comprehensive approach to the topic with online solutions and further materials delivers both fundamental principles and current developments.
Category:Mathematical Physics, Calculus
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
Download from NitroFlare
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6866 dl's @ 3133 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5241 dl's @ 3231 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6538 dl's @ 2096 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Control Theory for Physicists
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 49988
- 2023-01-27Linear Algebra and Group Theory for Physicists and Engineers, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2022-06-15Linear Algebra and Group Theory for Physicists and Engineers - Removed
- 2022-01-24Algorithmic Information Theory for Physicists and Natural Scientists
- 2021-11-16Mathematical Control Theory For Stochastic Partial Differential Equations - Removed
- 2021-07-24Set Theory for Physicists
- 2020-11-24A First Course in Random Matrix Theory: for Physicists, Engineers and Data Scientists
- 2020-05-19An Introduction to Tensors and Group Theory for Physicists Ed 2
- 2019-12-07Linear Algebra and Group Theory for Physicists and Engineers
- 2019-06-26Linear Algebra and Group Theory for Physicists and Engineers
- 2018-01-08[PDF] Control Theory for Partial Differential Equations: Volume 2, Abstract Hyperbolic-like Systems over a Finite Time Horizon: Continuous and Approximation ... of Mathematics and its Applications)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems (Newnes Embedded Technology)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Control Theory for Engineers: A Primer - Removed
- 2017-11-27[PDF] An Introduction to Tensors and Group Theory for Physicists
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Group Theory for Physicists
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Group representation theory for physicists (2nd edition)
- 2017-10-05[PDF] An Introduction to Tensors and Group Theory for Physicists (Birkhauser, 2015) - Removed
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Problems and Solutions in Group Theory for Physicists
- 2013-11-30Control Theory for Engineers: A Primer (Repost)
- 2013-11-05Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems
No comments for "Control Theory for Physicists".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.