Posted on 2022-08-14, by 0nelovee.
DevOps For Beginners: Saving Your Code From The Apocalypse
Instructors: Patrick God
2 sections � 15 lectures � 47m total length
Video: MP4 1280x720 44 KHz | English + Sub
Updated 12/2019 | Size: 294 MB
What does DevOps mean? How does it benefit you? And what are the steps for a perfect Software Development Life Cycle?
What you'll learn
What is DevOps all about?
How does a Software Development Life Cycle look like?
The phases of DevOps: Plan, Build, Continuous Integration, Deploy, Operate, Feedback & Communication.
Great tools to implement the DevOps practices.
Agile Software Development with Scrum & Kanban
Continuous Integration with GitLab
There are no requirements or prerequisites!
DevOps is a term every single software developer will stumble upon in his or her career.
But what does it actually mean? Do you have to care as a developer? Definitely!
Because DevOps will make your developer life easier. Much easier.
In essence, DevOps is "a set of practices that combines software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (Ops) which is intended to reduce the time between committing a change to a system and the change being placed into normal production, while ensuring high quality."
In this course, you will learn what these practices are and how they work. We'll cover the following phases of DevOps.
The crucial part of every software development project. Without the right way and the right tools to communicate with your team, failure is guaranteed. Get to know the best tool to make your project successful.
Before you start implementing any features. You have to plan your project and your tasks. In the past, people used the outdated waterfall model for planning. Nowadays, agile development is the way to go. Learn how to implement the agile software development frameworks Scrum and Kanban and what services you can use for free.
Here's where the actual work is happening. But it's not only about the right IDE or your particular programming language. We're talking about managing and tracking your quote here. Learn how to use the right source control system like Git and how powerful this is.
DevOps is all about automation. With continuous integration, you'll learn how to automatically build your quote, run automated tests - like unit or integration tests - and finally deploy your application to a server. There are wonderful services for that. Once you see how much time you can save, you'll never want to go back.
You can deploy your application on a self-hosted server or you can use any of the many platform services out there. Get an overview of what services like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and the Google Cloud Platform can do for you and how you can use them for free.
Another part of DevOps is monitoring your servers and applications. Apart from that you also want to log certain events and send notifications in special cases. Of course, there are services for that or you can do that by yourself. It might be easier than you think.
At the end of the DevOps circle, you want your users to give you feedback and also give feedback to them. It's about IT Service Management (ITSM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and, perhaps most important, issue or bug tracking.
What are you waiting for? Learn all about DevOps right now.
Course Image: Romolo Tavani/Shutterstock
Who this course is for:Everyone who wants to improve the developer's life with DevOps.
- Ebooks list page : 53784
- 2022-07-28DevOps For Beginners Saving Your Code From The Apocalypse
- 2022-07-23DevOps For Beginners Saving Your Code From The Apocalypse
- 2022-07-22DevOps For Beginners: Saving Your Code From The Apocalypse
- 2021-01-26Udemy - Python for Beginners 2021 Your Gate to the Python World
- 2021-01-26Python for Beginners 2021: Your Gate to the Python World
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Palm Reading for Beginners: Find Your Future in the Palm of Your Hand (For Beginners (Llewellyn's)) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Children's Jewish Holiday Kitchen: 70 Fun Recipes for You and Your Kids, from the Author of Jewish Cooking in America - Removed
- 2012-12-11The Children's Jewish Holiday Kitchen: 70 Fun Recipes for You and Your Kids, from the Author of Jewish Cooking in America - Removed
- 2022-06-26Chakra and Reiki for Beginners 2 Audiobooks in 1 The Complete Energy Healing Guide to Opening and Awaking Your [Audiobook]
- 2021-12-09Ruby For Beginners - Learn to Code with Ruby from Scratch
- 2021-12-09Ruby For Beginners: Learn to Code with Ruby from Scratch
- 2021-11-23Quantum Physics for Beginners: Expand Your Consciousness and Bring Light On the Mysteries of the Universe
- 2021-09-09World Mythology for Beginners 50 Timeless Tales from Around the Globe
- 2021-07-22EXCEL FORMULAS AND FUNCTIONS FOR BEGINNERS Boost Your Productivity by Mastering the Top 21 Excel Formulas
- 2021-07-20Skillshare Python Fundamentals For Beginners Learn Python Code In Hours Master The Fundamentals O...
- 2021-04-24Chess for Beginners: Conquer your Friends: The 4 in 1 Collection: How to Play Chess, Strategy, Tactics, and Endgame
- 2021-04-14Chess for Beginners: Conquer your Friends: The 4 in 1 Collection: How to Play Chess, Strategy, Tactics, and Endgame
- 2021-03-25Stan Tekiela's Birding for Beginners: Midwest: Your Guide to Feeders, Food, and the Most Common Backyard Birds
- 2021-03-24Stan Tekiela's Birding for Beginners: California: Your Guide to Feeders, Food, and the Most Common Backyard Birds
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.