Posted on 2022-03-18, by book24h.
Drought, Flood, Fire - How Climate Change Contributes to Catastrophes
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1108839878 | 335 Pages | PDF | 17 MB
Every year, droughts, floods, and fires impact hundreds of millions of people and cause massive economic losses. Climate change is making these catastrophes more dangerous. Now. Not in the future: NOW. This book describes how and why climate change is already fomenting dire consequences, and will certainly make climate disasters worse in the near future. Chris C. Funk combines the latest science with compelling stories, providing a timely, accessible, and beautifully-written synopsis of this critical topic. The book describes our unique and fragile Earth system, and the negative impacts humans are having on our support systems. It then examines recent disasters, including heat waves, extreme precipitation, hurricanes, fires, El Niños and La Niñas, and their human consequences. By clearly describing the dangerous impacts that are already occurring, Funk provides a clarion call for social change, yet also conveys the beauty and wonder of our planet, and hope for our collective future.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51788
- 2021-08-08Drought, Flood, Fire How Climate Change Contributes to Catastrophes [Audiobook]
- 2012-03-17Reenergizing Americaâ€™s Defense: How the Armed Forces Are Stepping Forward to Combat Climate Change and Improve the U.S. Energy Posture
- 2012-01-12Informing an Effective Response to Climate Change
- 2011-12-26Frontiers in Understanding Climate Change and Polar Ecosystems
- 2011-12-11Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-12-07Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change (America's Climate Choices) - America's Climate Choices: Panel On Limiting The Magnitude Of Future Climate Change
- 2011-11-04Limiting the Magnitude of Future Climate Change
- 2011-10-14Food Security and Climate Change in the Pacific: Rethinking the Options
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2011-08-07Adapting to the Impacts of Climate Change
- 2022-06-26Taking the Heat How Climate Change Is Affecting Your Mind, Body, and Spirit and What You Can Do About It [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-30Miseducation How Climate Change Is Taught in America by Katie Worth - Removed
- 2021-10-19Adaptation Under Fire How Militaries Change In Wartime [Audiobook]
- 2021-05-01False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet by Bjorn Lomborg
- 2021-04-17False Alarm How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fail...
- 2020-09-13False Alarm: How Climate Change Panic Costs Us Trillions, Hurts the Poor, and Fails to Fix the Planet [Audiobook]
- 2020-08-12Body Count How Climate Change is Killing Us
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Metamorphosis of the World: How Climate Change is Transforming Our Concept of the World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.