Posted on 2022-06-28, by Jockerss.
pdf | 12.71 MB | English | Isbn: 978-1627054959 | Author: Dung Dang | Year: 2016
This book provides a thorough introduction to the Texas Instruments MPS432™ microcontroller. The MPS432 is a 32-bit processor with the ARM Cortex M4F architecture and a built-in floating point unit. At the core, the MSP432 features a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4F CPU, a RISC-architecture processing unit that includes a built-in DSP engine and a floating point unit. As an extension of the ultra-low-power MSP microcontroller family, the MSP432 features ultra-low power consumption and integrated digital and analog hardware peripherals. The MSP432 is a new member to the MSP family. It provides for a seamless transition to applications requiring 32-bit processing at an operating frequency of up to 48 MHz. The processor may be programmed at a variety of levels with different programming languages including the user-friendly Energia rapid prototyping platform, in assembly language, and in C. A number of C programming options are also available to developers, starting with register-level access code where developers can directly configure the device's registers, to Driver Library, which provides a standardized set of application program interfaces (APIs) that enable software developers to quickly manipulate various peripherals available on the device. Even higher abstraction layers are also available, such as the extremely user-friendly Energia platform, that enables even beginners to quickly prototype an application on MSP432. The MSP432 LaunchPad is supported by a host of technical data, application notes, training modules, and software examples. All are encapsulated inside one handy package called MSPWare, available as both a stand-alone download package as well as on the TI Cloud development site: dev.ti.com The features of the MSP432 may be extended with a full line of BoosterPack plug-in modules. The MSP432 is also supported by a variety of third party modular sensors and software compiler companies. In the back, a thorough introduction to the MPS432 line of microcontrollers, programming techniques, and interface concepts are provided along with considerable tutorial information with many illustrated examples. Each chapter provides laboratory exercises to apply what has been presented in the chapter. The book is intended for an upper level undergraduate course in microcontrollers or mechatronics but may also be used as a reference for capstone design projects. Practicing engineers already familiar with another microcontroller, who require a quick tutorial on the microcontroller, will also find this book very useful. Finally, middle school and high school students will find the MSP432 highly approachable via the Energia rapid prototyping system.
Category:Integrated Circuits, Computer Hardware Embedded Systems, Microprocessor Design
- Ebooks list page : 52987
- 2022-06-26Embedded Systems Design with the Texas Instruments Msp432 32-Bit Processor
- 2021-05-16Embedded Systems Design with the Atmel AVR Microcontroller (Synthesis Lectures on Digital Circuits and Systems)
- 2020-07-07Embedded Systems Design with the Atmel AVR Microcontroller (Synthesis Lectures on ...
- 2013-10-21Embedded Systems Design with the Atmel AVR Microcontroller
- 2010-11-19Steven Barrett, Daniel Pack - Embedded Systems Design with the Atmel AVR Microcontroller
- 2020-06-26Embedded Systems Design using the MSP430FR2355 LaunchPad Brock J LaMeres
- 2020-06-14Fast and Effective Embedded Systems Design: Applying the ARM mbed Ed 2
- 2019-10-01Embedded Systems Design with Platform FPGAs; Principles and Practices,
- 2019-08-23Embedded Systems Design with FPGAs
- 2019-01-15Embedded Systems Design with Special Arithmetic and Number Systems - Removed
- 2019-01-11Embedded Systems Design with Special Arithmetic and Number Systems
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Embedded Systems Design with Special Arithmetic and Number Systems - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Embedded Systems Design with 8051 Microcontrollers: Hardware and Software
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Embedded Systems Design Using the TI MSP430 Series
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Embedded Systems Design with Platform FPGAs: Principles and Practices
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Embedded Systems Design using the Rabbit 3000 Microprocessor: Interfacing, Networking, and Application Development (Embedded Technology)
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Embedded Systems Design with FPGAs - Removed
- 2017-04-03Embedded Systems Design with Special Arithmetic and Number Systems - Removed
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Embedded Systems Design with Platform FPGAs: Principles and Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.