Posted on 2022-08-23, by book2023.
Greg Hammer MD, Dr. Daniel J Seigel, "GAIN Without Pain: The Happiness Handbook for Health Care Professionals"
English | 2020 | ISBN: 1951104013 | ASIN: B085855X26 | EPUB | pages: 230 | 0.4 mb
AWARD WINNER: IPPY (Health/Medicine). #1 New Release (Medicine/Psychology).
New York Times bestselling author Daniel J. Seigel, MD, wrote in the foreword, "Filled with fascinating interviews of leading experts and Greg Hammer's insights into how to transform personal and professional challenges into strength and wisdom."
"GAIN Without Pain offers a clear path for self-care that incorporates the most recent science with a heart-centered approach. The GAIN approach offers one the ability to reconnect with why they became a healer and more importantly how to be happy while being a healer." - James Robert Doty MD, New York Times bestselling author.
Greg Hammer, MD, is a professor at Stanford University School of Medicine. As a pediatric anesthesiologist and an intensive care physician he cares for children and their families during very stressful times.
Burnout is on the rise. This is a problem we cannot afford to ignore. The rising costs of burnout are staggering. Health care professionals sacrifice their health, happiness, and relationships. Fortunately, there is a solution. Dr. Greg Hammer created GAIN Without Pain so that health care professionals can prevent burnout and reclaim happiness.
This proven path toward personal resilience can be implemented by anyone, anywhere, in just a few minutes a day. Increased resilience could save your practice, your patients, your marriage - or even your life. GAIN Without Pain is a four-step process toward happiness. GAIN is an acronym for Gratitude, Acceptance, Intention, and Nonjudgment.
"As physicians, we owe our patients two things...our time and our skill. We do not owe our patients our lives." - Joseph D. Wassersug, MD, bestselling authorDr. Hammer frequently speaks around the world to share his expertise and philosophy.www.GregHammerMD.com
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download From UploadCloud
Download From NovaFile
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 53906
- 2012-02-04Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition - American Society For Healthcare Risk Management (ASHRM)
- 2011-08-25Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2017-11-30[PDF] Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Handbook for Health Care Ethics Committees
- 2014-01-06Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations (3rd edition) - eazydoc.com
- 2012-08-11Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations (student edition) [Repost]
- 2011-12-29Handbook for Health Care Ethics Committees
- 2011-12-29The Expert Resumes for Health Care Careers
- 2011-08-16Supporting the Caregiver in Dementia: A Guide for Health Care Professionals
- 2010-09-04[FS/HF] Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2010-05-03Risk Management Handbook for Health Care Organizations, Student Edition
- 2022-09-06Fundamentals of Psychiatry for Health Care Professionals - Removed
- 2021-12-08Evaluation of Quality in Health Care for DNPs, Third Edition A Practical Guide for Health Care Professionals, 3rd Edition
- 2020-06-07Gerodontology Essentials for Health Care Professionals
- 2020-02-25Medical Terminology for Health Care Professionals (9th Edition) Ed 9
- 2019-05-24NLP and Coaching for Health Care Professionals: Developing Expert Practice
- 2019-03-20Fundamentals of Research Methodology for Health-care Professionals
- 2019-03-06Fundamentals of Research Methodology for Health-care Professionals
- 2018-11-21Statistics for Health Care Professionals
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.