Geospatial Modeling for Environmental Management - Case Studies from South Asia
Posted on 2022-07-27, by Jockerss.
pdf | 27.08 MB | English | Isbn: B09QG328C4 | Author: Shruti Kanga | Year: 2022
This is a comprehensive resource that integrates the application of innovative remote sensing techniques and geospatial tools in modeling Earth systems for environmental management beyond customary digitization and mapping practices. It identifies the most suitable approaches for a specific environmental problem, emphasizes the importance of physically based modeling, their uncertainty analysis, advantages, and disadvantages. The case studies on the Himalayas with a complex topography call for innovation in geospatial techniques to find solutions for various environmental problems.
Presents innovative geospatial methods in environmental modeling of Earth systems.
Includes case studies from South Asia and discusses different processes and outcomes using spatially explicit models.
Explains contemporary environmental problems through the analysis of various information layers.
Provides good practices for developing countries to help manage environmental issues using low-cost geospatial approaches.
Integrates geospatial modeling with policy and analysis its direct implication in decision making.
Using a systems' approach analysis, Geospatial Modeling for Environmental Management: Case Studies from South Asia shall serve environmental managers, students, researchers, and policymakers.
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9188 dl's @ 2305 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9126 dl's @ 3231 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
9014 dl's @ 3845 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...Geospatial Modeling for Environmental Management - Case Studies from South Asia
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 53485
- 2020-06-04Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification of Developing Countries: Analysis and Case Studies from South Asia (Green Energy and Technology)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification of Developing Countries: Analysis and Case Studies from South Asia - Removed
- 2014-06-15Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification of Developing Countries: Analysis and Case Studies from South Asia - Removed
- 2018-10-16Climate Change Governance and Adaptation: Case Studies from South Asia
- 2017-11-18[PDF] Conservation Agriculture in Subsistence Farming: Case Studies from South Asia and Beyond
- 2019-11-25Mapping and Spatial Analysis of Socio-economic and Environmental Indicators for Sustainable Development: Case Studies from North Africa (Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation)
- 2021-11-19Design for Social Innovation Case Studies from Around the World
- 2019-01-15Implementing Environmental Accounts Case Studies from Eastern and Southern Africa - Removed
- 2019-01-11Implementing Environmental Accounts Case Studies from Eastern and Southern Africa
- 2018-10-30Mini-Grids for Rural Electrification of Developing Countries Analysis and Case Studies from South As...
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Implementing Environmental Accounts: Case Studies from Eastern and Southern Africa (Eco-Efficiency in Industry and Science) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Global Health Leadership: Case Studies From the Asia-Pacific
- 2018-12-13Global Health Leadership Case Studies From the Asia-Pacific
- 2020-06-28Handbook for Supply Chain Risk Management Case Studies, Effective Practices and Em...
- 2019-12-15Sustainable Water Management in Buildings: Case Studies From Europe (Water Science and Technology Library) - Removed
- 2019-12-05Climate Change, Food Security and Natural Resource Management: Regional Case Studies from Three Continents
- 2019-11-23Carbon Footprints: Case Studies from the Energy and Transport Sectors (Environmental Footprints and Eco-design of Products and Processes)
- 2018-11-27Climate Change, Food Security and Natural Resource Management Regional Case Studies from Three Conti...
- 2018-06-21Project Portfolio Management in Theory and Practice Thirty Case Studies From Around the World
No comments for "Geospatial Modeling for Environmental Management - Case Studies from South Asia".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.