Posted on 2022-01-07, by raymanhero.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 53 lectures (4h 40m) | Size: 1.18 GB
Take this course to prepare for the GCP Data Eeers Exam.
Updated to reflect latest exam content.
Understand major components of GCP, why and when to use its Products
Connect into GCP VMs using SSH
Build a dataset using BigQuery
Repeat command from BigQuery in Datalab and Plot a Graph
Dashboarding in Datastudio
Machine Learning and AI Fundamentals
Application of GCP Products in Real World Applications
Basic understanding of Relational Databases and NoSQL
Some understanding of Virtual Machines will be beneficial
Desire to Learn!
[UPDATED CONTENT 2019 Exam]
OLAP vs OLTP databases
Transactional consistency for various data storage solutions.
Gsutil command line interface.
Datastore indexing - what is it, how to update, upload.
Update of BigQuery practicals including authorised views in the new BQ UI.
Concepts of temporary tables.
Types of schemas BQ accepts.
BigTable fit for purpose of -series data.
Cbt command line interface for BigTable.
BigTable consistency concepts and highly available configuration.
Deploying dataflow jobs and what's running in the background.
Dataflow job monitoring through console -> Cloud Dataflow Monitoring Interface and also gcloud dataflow commands.
Updating a dataflow streaming job on the fly.
Logging of Cloud Dataflow jobs.
Cloud Dataflow Practical - Running job locally and using Dataflow Service
Hadoop & Dataproc
Apache Spark jobs
Export logs to BigQuery for further analysis, why and how.
Machine Learning Solutions - New Section
Introduction of new GCP ML products and open source products such as Cloud Machine Learning Ee, BigQuery ML, Kubeflow & Spark ML
Cloud AutoML -> AutoML Vision, AutoML Vision Edge
Dialogflow - GCP's Chatbot builder
Concept of edge computing and distributed computing
Google cloud's TPU (Tensor Processing Unit)
Common terms in Machine Learning teology such as features, labels, models, linear and logistic regression, classification, clusterietworks and supervised/unsupervised learning.
Migration into GCP - New Section
How to migrate data into GCP - Transfer Appliance & Storage Transfer Service
Dataprep - New Section
What is Dataprep?
Dataprep practical section, runs Dataflow job in background - nice interface for non-coders
Security on GCP - New Section
Cloud security best practices
Securely interacting with Cloud Storage
Data loss prevention api
Cloud Composer - New Section
What is cloud composer?
Hi I'm Sam, a big data eeer, full stack web developer and machine learning/AI Enthusiast teaching you GCP in the most efficient and down to earth approach. I will teach you the core components of GCP required to pass the data eeers exam using a real world applications approach. All the practicals in this course show you techniques used by big data eeers on the GCP.
Course is streamlined to aim to get you to pass the GCP Data Eeers Certification. Therefore, it is the most efficient course to learn about GCP if you want to have a good understanding of GCP's products and have the intention of becoming a certified data eeer in the future. The course is streamlined to under 5 hours! Learn all about GCP over a weekend or in a day !
Infrastructure solutions will be presented for various use cases as you learn the most when solving real problems! Theory and Practicals will be placed to aim to pass the Data Eeers Exam with the shortest amount of . In the exam most questions will be targeted on the why and not the how. For example you will be very hard pressed to find a question that asks you to choose the correct code snippet out of the 3 code snippets etc.
Hi Samuel. Hope this finds you well. I passed the GCP data eeering exam last week and just want to thank you for your Udemy course that summarises the exam materials so well! Have a good week ahead!
The course is helpful for my preparation of Google Data Eeering Certification Exam. It also gives a good and brief overview of GCP products that is lacking in other courses. The knowledge gained from this course can be applied to using GCP in data scientist and data eeering work.
I had tried coursera courses from google. It's too longer and has lots of marketing pitches. I like your approach. You should create another course like this for AWS or GCP architect.
Course is split up into sections as below:
Introduction - Explore questions, Why Cloud, Why GCP, main differentiators of GCP/main selling points, setup your free GCP account
Compute Ee - Overview of compute ee and pricing innovations, zones & regions, various machine types and practical to spin up VMs and access them via SSH, Mac and Windows supported
Storage Solutions - Overview of GCP's data storage solutions including Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery & BigTable. We will compare these storage solutions with each other and explain use cases where one storage solution will excel over another.
IAM & Billing - Different member types, roles and permissions, resource hierarchy and billing process
BigQuery - BigQuery Pricing structure, tips for reducing processing cost, Partitioned & Wildcard tables, Authorised views, Practicals in BigQuery using standard SQL
Cloud Datalab - How to use Cloud Datalab in a practical with a live feed from BigQuery to explore the dataset.
Cloud Pub/Sub - Pub/Sub concepts and its components especially decoupling and the uses of Pub/Sub
Hadoop & Dataproc - Overview of hadoop and major components which will be tested in the exam
Cloud Dataflow - What is dataflow, the dataflow model, how and why its used with relation to other GCP Products
Stackdriver - Stackdriver functions such as debugging, error reporting, monitoring, alerting, tracing and logging.
Tensorflow & AI - Brief overview of machine learning and neural networks, play with neural networks with a playground and understand GCP's AI products and APIs
Case Study - Finally, Put your new learnt GCP knowledge to use in a real world application business case. Similar case studies will be present in the exams.
For anyone who wants to learn about Google Cloud
For anyone who wants to be a Certified Google Cloud Data Eeer
- Ebooks list page : 50874
- 2020-10-08Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Course [2019 Update]
- 2020-07-12Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Course [2019 Update]
- 2022-01-30GCP - Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- 2022-01-30Udemy - Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- 2022-01-07Coursera - Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam
- 2021-12-21Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam - Removed
- 2021-09-28Gcp Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- 2021-09-15Udemy - Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- 2021-09-14GCP - Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Certification
- 2021-07-01PluralSight Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam-BOOKWARE-KNiSO - Removed
- 2021-06-22PluralSight Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam-BOOKWARE-KNiSO - Removed
- 2020-10-08Coursera Preparing For The Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam
- 2020-08-10Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Get Certified 2020
- 2020-08-10Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer: Get Certified 2020
- 2020-06-07Preparing For The Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam - Removed
- 2020-04-14Preparing for the Google Cloud Professional Data Engineer Exam - Removed
- 2022-05-24GCP Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer Certification
- 2022-03-16GCP Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer Certification
- 2022-03-15GCP Google Cloud Professional DevOps Engineer Certification
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.