Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities III (Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities, 3)
Author: José Luis Cisneros-Molina
Posted on 2022-04-17, by temrick.
This is the third volume of the Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities, a series which aims to provide an accessible account of the state of the art of the subject, its frontiers, and its interactions with other areas of research. This volume consists of ten chapters which provide an in-depth and reader-friendly survey of various important aspects of singularity theory. Some of these complement topics previously explored in volumes I and II, such as, for instance, Zariski’s equisingularity, the interplay between isolated complex surface singularities and 3-manifold theory, stratified Morse theory, constructible sheaves, the topology of the non-critical levels of holomorphic functions, and intersection cohomology. Other chapters bring in new subjects, such as the Thom–Mather theory for maps, characteristic classes for singular varieties, mixed Hodge structures, residues in complex analytic varieties, nearby and vanishing cycles, and more.
Singularities are ubiquitous in mathematics and science in general. Singularity theory interacts energetically with the rest of mathematics, acting as a crucible where different types of mathematical problems interact, surprising connections are born and simple questions lead to ideas which resonate in other parts of the subject, and in other subjects. Authored by world experts, the various contributions deal with both classical material and modern developments, covering a wide range of topics which are linked to each other in fundamental ways.
The book is addressed to graduate students and newcomers to the theory, as well as to specialists who can use it as a guidebook.
- Ebooks list page : 52182
- 2022-06-21Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities III - Removed
- 2020-12-08Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities I
- 2020-10-26Handbook of Geometry and Topology of Singularities I
- 2018-11-15Singularities in Geometry and Topology
- 2018-11-06Singularities and Foliations. Geometry, Topology and Applications
- 2018-07-21Singularities and Foliations. Geometry, Topology and Applications BMMS 2NBMS 3, Salvador, Brazil, 2015
- 2018-07-08Singularities and Foliations. Geometry, Topology and Applications
- 2018-06-05A Mathematical Gift, III The Interplay Between Topology, Functions, Geometry, and Algebra
- 2018-06-05Singularities and Foliations. Geometry, Topology and Applications BMMS 2NBMS 3, Salvador, Brazil, 2015 - Removed
- 2018-04-19Singularities and Foliations. Geometry, Topology and Applications - Removed
- 2018-02-10Singularities in Geometry and Topology
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Singularities in Geometry, Topology, Foliations and Dynamics: A Celebration of the 60th Birthday of Jose Seade, Merida, Mexico, December 2014 (Trends in Mathematics) - Removed
- 2017-10-29[PDF] A Mathematical Gift, III: The Interplay Between Topology, Functions, Geometry, and Algebra (Mathematical World) (v. 3)
- 2014-06-06Singularities in Geometry and Topology: Strasbourg 2009 (repost)
- 2014-02-25Singularities in Geometry and Topology: Proceedings of the Trieste Singularity (Repost)
- 2013-07-19Singularities in Geometry and Topology: Strasbourg 2009
- 2011-10-11Flight Handbook USAF Series B-36H-III Aircraft
- 2011-09-17Singularities in Geometry and Topology: Proceedings of the Trieste Singularity Summer School and Workshop Ictp, Trieste, Italy, 15 August - 3 September 2005
- 2011-09-10[request]Test Bank and Solution Manual Services E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.