Posted on 2020-08-17, by Jockerss.
How Babies Sleep The Gentle, Science-Based Method to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night by Sofia Axelrod
epub | 7.56 MB | English | Author :Sofia Axelrod | B07Z44NR7P | 2020 | Headline
Book Description :
'A clearly explained and reassuring guide from an expert in the field' Publisher's Weekly
Discover the best baby sleep method - gentle, science-backed, and inspired by the latest Nobel Prize-winning research - that sho you how to get your baby to sleep through the night naturally.
Sleep - or the lack of it - is one of the most crucial issues for new parents. Newborn babies typically wake every two to three hours, and there's nothing bleary-eyed, exhausted parents want more than a night of uninterrupted sleep. But while there's plenty of advice out there, there is nothing that's based on the latest cutting-edge research about sleep - until now.
In How Babies Sleep, Sofia Axelrod, PhD - neuroscientist, sleep consultant, and mother of two -introduces the first baby sleep method that is truly rooted in the science of sleep. After having her first child, Axelrod realized that the typical baby sleep advice conflicted with the actual science of sleep, inlcuding the findings from her mentor's Nobel Prize-winning sleep lab. She developed her transformative method based on the latest discoveries about our body's circadian clock and how it is disturbed by light and other external stimuli. After seeing incredible results with her own babies, she has since counseled countless families in her groundbreaking method, which works with babies' needs and helps little ones learn to self-soothe, fall asleep more easily, and stay asleep through the night.
You'll discover helpful tips that work, and learn: why using a red lightbulb (instead of a regular one) in the nursery at night can minimize wakings; why the age-old advice "don't wake a sleeping baby" isn't true; how to create a healthy routine; how to sleep train gently with minimal crying (under two minutes); and so much more in this revolutionary and effective book that will help both you and your baby enjoy a peaceful night's sleep.
Category : | Motherhood, Parenting Babies & Toddlers, Sleep Disorders
Download link Here
Rapidgator | | Alfafile
Thanks for downloading How Babies Sleep The Gentle, Science-Based Method to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night by Sofia Axelrod :
- Ebooks list page : 44358
- 2021-08-12How to Wean Your Baby The step-by-step plan to help your baby love their broccoli as much as their cake
- 2020-12-10How to Sleep The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night by Ra...
- 2020-12-08How to Sleep: The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night (Audiobook)
- 2020-12-08How to Sleep The New Science-Based Solutions for Sleeping Through the Night
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2022-06-26How Minds Change The Surprising Science of Belief, Opinion, and Persuasion [Audiobook]
- 2022-03-22Maximum WillPower - How to Master the New Science of Self-Control By Kelly McGonigal - Removed
- 2021-12-15How Confidence Works The New Science of Self-Belief, Why Some People Learn It and Others Don't [Audiobook]
- 2021-09-08How Things Work - The Computer Science Edition
- 2021-08-06How To Make People Like You 19 Science Based Methods To Increase Your Charisma
- 2021-07-21How Things Work The Computer Science Edition
- 2021-03-18How to Make People Like You: 19 Science Based Methods to Increase Your Charisma, Spark Attraction, Win Friends
- 2021-02-17How to Make People Like You: 19 Science Based Methods to Increase Your Charisma, Spark Attraction, Win Friends
- 2021-01-04Sound Medicine: How to Use the Ancient Science of Sound to Heal the Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2021-01-01Sound Medicine How to Use the Ancient Science of Sound to Heal the Body and Mind [Audiobook]
- 2020-11-23The Happy Sleeper: The Science Backed Guide to Helping Your Baby Get a Good Night's Sleep Newborn to School Age
- 2020-09-14How to Be Single and Happy: Science Based Strategies for Keeping Your Sanity While Looking for a Soulmate [Audiobook]
- 2020-09-14Your Money and Your Brain: How the New Science of Neuroeconomics Can Help Make You Rich [Audiobook]
- 2020-07-14The Happy Sleeper: The Science-Backed Guide to Helping Your Baby Get a Good Night's Sleep-Newborn to School Age
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.