Posted on 2021-09-10, by book24h.
How to Clone a Mammoth : The Science of De-Extinction, New Edition
by Beth Shapiro
English | 2020 | ISBN: 0691209006 | 257 Pages | PDF | 71 MB
WITH A NEW PREFACE BY THE AUTHOR
An insider's view on bringing extinct species back to life
Could extinct species, like mammoths and passenger pigeons, be brought back to life? In How to Clone a Mammoth, Beth Shapiro, an evolutionary biologist and pioneer in ancient DNA research, addresses this intriguing question by walking readers through the astonishing and controversial process of de-extinction. From deciding which species should be restored to anticipating how revived populations might be overseen in the wild, Shapiro vividly explores the extraordinary cutting-edge science that is being used to resurrect the past. Considering de-extinction's practical benefits and ethical challenges, Shapiro argues that the overarching goal should be the revitalization and stabilization of contemporary ecosystems. Looking at the very real and compelling science behind an idea once seen as science fiction, How to Clone a Mammoth demonstrates how de-extinction will redefine conservation's future.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49462
- 2017-11-25[PDF] How to Clone a Mammoth: The Science of De-Extinction
- 2008-05-20Inside the Yield Book: The Classic That Created the Science of Bond Analysis, New Edition
- 2012-01-03From Neurons to Neighborhoods : The Science of Early Childhood Development - Committee On Integrating The Science Of Early Childhood Development, Youth, And Families Board On Ch
- 2011-10-14Naval Engineering in the 21st Century: The Science and Technology Foundation for Future Naval Fleets
- 2011-08-31Advancing the Science of Climate Change
- 2011-08-17Advancing the Science of Climate Change (National Research Council)
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] The 5 Human Types: How to Read People Using the Science of Human Analysis (Complete Volumes 1-7)
- 2017-12-26[PDF] A Single Sky: How an International Community Forged the Science of Radio Astronomy
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Resources, Services and Risks: How Can Data Observatories Bridge The Science-Policy Divide in Environmental Governance? (SpringerBriefs in Environmental Science) - Removed
- 2017-07-17A Single Sky How An International Community Forged The Science Of Radio Astronomy
- 2016-10-26The 5 Human Types How to Read People Using the Science of Human Analysis (Complete Volumes 1-7)
- 2010-01-19How to Dunk a Doughnut: The Science of Everyday Life
- 2022-06-18The Science of Environmental Pollution, 4th Edition
- 2021-08-25The Science of Qualitative Research, 2nd Edition
- 2020-12-21Modern Psychometrics The Science of Psychological Assessment, 4th Edition
- 2020-12-17Changing Places The Science and Art of New Urban Planning
- 2019-08-16How It Works Book Of The Human Body Revised [True PDF] - Edition 2018
- 2019-07-15The Science of Intimate Relationships, 2nd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.