Author: Hank Childs
Posted on 2022-02-19, by temrick.
This book provides an overview of the emerging field of in situ visualization, i.e. visualizing simulation data as it is generated. In situ visualization is a processing paradigm in response to recent trends in the development of high-performance computers. It has great promise in its ability to access increased temporal resolution and leverage extensive computational power. However, the paradigm also is widely viewed as limiting when it comes to exploration-oriented use cases. Furthermore, it will require visualization systems to become increasingly complex and constrained in usage. As research efforts on in situ visualization are growing, the state of the art and best practices are rapidly maturing.
Specifically, this book contains chapters that reflect state-of-the-art research results and best practices in the area of in situ visualization. Our target audience are researchers and practitioners from the areas of mathematics computational science, high-performance computing, and computer science that work on or with in situ techniques, or desire to do so in future.
- Ebooks list page : 51396
- 2011-11-21Educating Teachers of Science, Mathematics, and Technology (New Practices for the New Millennium)
- 2011-09-11Basic Research in Information Science and Technology for Air Force Needs
- 2011-09-08Learning and Understanding: Improving Advanced Study of Mathematics and Science in U.S. High Schools
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2012-01-01Priorities in Space Science Enabled by Nuclear Power and Propulsion - Committee On Priorities For Space Science Enabled By Nuclear Power
- 2011-09-04How Students Learn: History, Mathematics, and Science in the Classroom
- 2019-12-05The Art of High Performance Computing for Computational Science, Vol. 2: Advanced Techniques and Examples for Materials Science
- 2019-11-23The Art of High Performance Computing for Computational Science, Vol. 1: Techniques of Speedup and Parallelization for General Purposes
- 2019-11-22Numerical Analysis for Applied Science (Pure and Applied Mathematics: A Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts) Ed 2
- 2019-10-26The Art of High Performance Computing for Computational Science, Vol. 2: Advanced Techniques and Examples for Materials Science
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Emerging Trends in Applications and Infrastructures for Computational Biology, Bioinformatics, and Systems Biology: Systems and Applications (Emerging Trends in Computer Science and Applied Computing)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Information Algebras: Generic Structures For Inference (Discrete Mathematics and Theoretical Computer Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Computer Science with MATHEMATICA: Theory and Practice for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Advances in Multiresolution for Geometric Modelling (Mathematics and Visualization) - Removed
- 2017-12-02Computer Science with MATHEMATICA Â®; Theory and Practice for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Computer Science with MATHEMATICA : Theory and Practice for Science, Mathematics, and Engineering
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Introduction to Computational Science: Modeling and Simulation for the Sciences
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Emerging Trends and Advanced Technologies for Computational Intelligence: Extended and Selected Results from the Science and Information Conference 2015 (Studies in Computational Intelligence) - Removed
- 2014-01-28[request]Introduction to Computational Science: Modeling and Simulation for the Sciences
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.