Posted on 2021-10-28, by Jockerss.
Leading Hybrid Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
Duration: 3h 16m | .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 2.29 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master hybrid team leadership best practices of Fortune 500 leaders taught by world-renowned expert on hybrid teams
What you'll learn:
Master the best practices in leading hybrid teams used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers
Discover how to collaborate and innovate most effectively in hybrid teams, while holding team members accountable for deliverables
Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 companies for leading hybrid teams
Arrange the most effective post-vaccine return to office through a hybrid-first model that maximizes your business objectives
Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undermine successful hybrid team leadership and how Fortune 500 firms defeat them
Gain the skills to maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale for hybrid teams for your team's bottom line and your own career
Feel truly confident about whether you make the right calls in leading hybrid teams to achieve your desired leadership goals
You need to trust best practices from Fortune 500 companies and behavioral science-based findings over going with outdated team leadership advice stemming from office-based environments to seize a competitive advantage in leading hybrid teams to achieve your business objectives
Leading hybrid teams is the key new skill that leaders must master for leadership success in the new normal for your bottom line and career: the future is hybrid.
Unfortunately, our intuitive leadership style is adapted to in-office collaboration, and is poorly suited to hybrid teams. Our gut reactions on hybrid teams can't be trusted, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So how do the leaders of Fortune 500 companies make the right calls on leading hybrid teams to achieve their business objectives?
They follow evidence-based best practices on leading hybrid teams and returning to the office as revealed by such research. In this course, you will master techniques for leading hybrid teams drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 companies. After taking this course, you will:
· Master the best practices in leading hybrid teams used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers
· Discover how to collaborate and innovate most effectively in hybrid teams, while holding team members accountable for deliverables
· Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 companies for leading hybrid teams
· Arrange the most effective post-vaccine return to office through a hybrid-first model that maximizes your business objectives
· Learn the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that undermine successful hybrid team leadership and how Fortune 500 firms defeat them
· Gain the skills to maximize productivity, engagement, retention, and morale for hybrid teams for your team's bottom line and your own career
· Feel truly confident about whether you make the right calls in leading hybrid teams to achieve your desired leadership goals
Sounds too good to be true? These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, Jones Lang LaSalle, IBM, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level supervisors in leading hybrid teams. Over the last few months, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups, on hybrid team leadership. More broadly, I served for over 20 years as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. Below are sample testimonials from my training on hybrid team leadership.
Here's a recent testimonial from Dan Rooney, Senior Vice President at Jones Lang LaSalle, a company ranked #186 by Fortune, speaking about the impact of my training:
· "Thank you for taking time out of your schedule to present to our Consulting team last week. The content was spot-on and provided a unique perspective into building culture, driving innovation and brainstorming across hybrid teams (among other things). I appreciate your willingness to partner leading up to the presentation to ensure the content was tailored for the audience - it made the discussion that much more impactful. I have received positive feedback from a number of team members and look forward to collaborating more in the future!"
Here's another recent testimonial by an executive at a Fortune 200 high-tech manufacturing company, whose policy precludes publicly revealing the name of the company:
· Dr. Gleb's presentation to our key leaders from around the world illuminated the complexities and need for an innovative strategy to navigate a hybrid workplace and design the future state of work. We found great value in his ability to illustrate common judgment errors, called cognitive biases, that many leaders make by remaining anchored to traditional work norms, instead of adopting new best practices for collaboration, innovation, and performance evaluation in hybrid and fully-remote teams. His presentation generated important conversations about the need to adopt and adapt to these new norms in order to drive retention, productivity and collaboration and attract new talent. Dr. Gleb is an excellent presenter, combining data-driven expertise with an empathetic and engaging speaking style, along with outstanding use of slides. He thoroughly customized his materials to our needs, using our case studies and even learning and speaking our internal company language, while providing clear and specific next steps to integrate his insights into our work. Dr. Gleb is a highly professional, flexible, and easy-to-work-with speaker, and accommodated all of requests gracefully and successfully. His book on this topic distributed to leaders after the presentation was a great bonus. I would highly recommend Dr. Gleb if you want your audience to have a highly customized and thought-provoking experience. I look forward to working with Dr. Gleb again in the future.
My best-selling book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021), will form the basis for this course. My expertise is featured in a total of 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
Besides my real-world, pragmatic expertise training and consulting for Fortune 500 companies, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
That's what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully at even the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features the following sections with videos and articles.
1) "Introduction to the Course"
Learn what the course will be about
2) "What Do Employees Want in Hybrid Work?"
Understand the data from large-scale surveys, in-depth case studies, and peer-reviewed articles on employee and leader experiences and preferences on hybrid work and the post-COVID office return
3) "Why Do Leaders Make Bad Decisions About Hybrid Work?"
Uncover the dangerous judgment errors that Fortune 500 firms identified as most likely to derail hybrid work and the return to the office
4) "Creating a Competitive Advantage: The Hybrid-First Model"
Discover how forward-looking Fortune 500 companies are creating a competitive advantage through moving to a hybrid-first model
5) "Hybrid Best Practice: A Team-Led Approach"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of determining the set-up and structuring of hybrid-first models through a team-led approach
6) "Hybrid Best Practice: Funding Home Offices and Redefining Office Space"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of reshaping office space to fit the needs of hybrid teams effectively and funding home offices to maximize productivity, wellness, and morale for hybrid teams
7) "Hybrid Best Practice: Hybrid Collaboration"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of collaborating effectively in hybrid teams
8) "Hybrid Best Practice: Innovation Via Virtual Brainstorming"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of virtual brainstorming to maximize idea generation on preset topics both at home and in the office for hybrid teams
9) "Hybrid Best Practice: Serendipitous Idea Generation Remotely"
Master the Fortune 500 best practices of solving the lack in hybrid teams of serendipitous innovation through hallway conversations by generating serendipitous ideas remotely
10) "Next Steps for Lifelong Learning"
Develop a specific plan with next steps for mastery of the course content and lifelong learning
So why should you take my course rather than someone else's alternative Udemy course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else on Udemy comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
· As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
· As a behavioral scientist
· As a best-selling author
· As a globally-renowned thought leader
So if you want an alternative course that doesn't offer top value and expertise, take someone else's class. If you want the best, take this course.
As part of this course, you will get a complimentary copy of my book, Returning to the Office and Leading Hybrid and Remote Teams: A Manual on Benchmarking to Best Practices for Competitive Advantage (Intentional Insights, 2021). It will contain the reading assignments for the course. Fortune 500 companies buy this book for their leaders to help them seize competitive advantage in leading hybrid teams: you're getting what they are getting.
This is an intermediate-level course: at least a year of real-world experience in a professional setting is required to appreciate the strategies and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free: you'll have 30 days to assess the course and get your money back if you think it's not the right decision. See the Udemy terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and startups. To ensure that you master the secrets of Fortune 500 companies to help yourself seize competitive advantage in leading hybrid teams for your bottom line and your career, register now!
Who this course is for:
Current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their skills in leading hybrid teams using Fortune 500 firm methods will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their needs
Everyone else who wants to learn about how to lead hybrid teams by studying the methods used by Fortune 500 companies will also benefit from this course, even if the case studies and examples will be less relevant to them
Download from RapidGator
Download from DDownload
- Ebooks list page : 50017
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Hybrid Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Hybrid Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-30Leading Virtual Teams - Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-27Udemy - Leading Virtual Teams Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Leading Virtual Teams: Best Practices From Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-11-23Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices Of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Master Unconscious Bias Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-24Udemy - Career Strategy Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-05Master Unconscious Bias: Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-05Defeat Cognitive Biases Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-03Career Strategy Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-10-02Udemy - Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-25Quick Decision Making Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Decision Making: Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2021-09-21Udemy - Decision Making Master Best Practices of Fortune 500 Firms
- 2023-02-01Stakeholder Engagement Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- 2022-12-27Stakeholder Engagement Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- 2022-12-25Analytical Thinking Best Practices of Fortune 500 Leaders
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.