Posted on 2021-04-01, by nokia241186.
English | ASIN : B08W4LNHHR | 2021 | 153 pages | AZW, EPUB, PDF | 47 MB
Children today are growing up in a world full of lots and lots of data. From the number of subscriptions they have on YouTube, to the number of Google Reviews they have read or written on a restaurant to the movies and shows they watch on Netflix based on recommendations off their predicted likes - all of these have a deep connection with data. Data is termed as the new oil thanks to its intrinsic value.
This is why the most powerful companies on the planet like Google, Facebook, Netflix, Amazon owe their immense clout to the huge amount of data that they have accumulated about people and their behaviour. You have heard of the term Big Data which is all about gathering, storing, managing these multi-terabytes or more of data. Using this data to draw inferences about the past and more importantly making predictions about the future is Data Science.
Data Science uses many next generation tools to handle Big Data and Python is one such tool that is very widely used today. Python is also one of the most popular programming languages and one of the best to start a text-based coding journey. It is simple, easy to use, yet powerful and versatile. It is equally favored by students and professionals. It is a great language to learn as a beginner or when moving up from a block-based language like Scratch.
This book will help children who do not have a background in text-based computer programming to learn Python basics. A special emphasis has been given in the book on using Python for Data Science. Each chapter has exercises and builds upon the previous knowledge gained. Children will also walk through two detailed exercises that will demonstrate how these tools can be used in retail sales and multinational eCommerce scenarios.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 47051
- 2021-04-29Let's Code Python - A Beginners Guide with a hint of Data Science
- 2019-11-29Deep Learning with Python: Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand the Realms of Deep Learning with Python - Removed
- 2019-10-21Deep Learning with Python: Comprehensive Beginners Guide to Learn and Understand the Realms of Deep Learning with Python 2019 - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Data Analytics and Python Programming. Beginners Guide to Learn Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics and Data Science with Python Programming (Hacking Freedom and Data Driven)
- 2012-01-06Unreal Development Kit Game Programming with UnrealScript: Beginners Guide (With Code)
- 2022-03-03Let's Code: COVID-19 Tracker App with Angular
- 2022-03-03Udemy - Let's Code COVID-19 Tracker App with Angular
- 2022-02-27Let's Code COVID-19 Tracker App with Angular
- 2022-01-30Let's Code Full Stack Weather App with Node.js, Express.js, and Handlebars
- 2022-01-11Python - A Beginners guide towards Python Programming
- 2021-11-18Let's Code - TO-DO App API with Nest.js and MongoDB
- 2021-11-15Udemy - Python 101 - Beginners Guide to Start Python
- 2021-11-03Python 101 - Beginners Guide to Start Python
- 2021-09-12Let's Code Full Stack Weather App with Node.js, Express.js and Handlebars
- 2021-09-11Let's Code Full Stack Weather App with Node.js, Express.js, and Handlebars
- 2021-08-04The 1 Page Python Book - Beginners guide to programming in python - Removed
- 2021-08-02The 1 Page Python Book Beginners guide to programming in python - Removed
- 2021-04-24Dividend Investing: The Ultimate Beginners Guide with Proven Strategies which Made Easy Start Making Money
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.