Linux for beginners: A Guide for Linux fundamentals and technical overview with a logical and systematic approach.
Posted on 2021-03-21, by nokia241186.
English | December 3, 2020 | ISBN: 1801448051 | 190 pages | Rar (PDF, AZW3) | 4.2 Mb
Linux for beginners
The Linux servers are responsible for running on Facebook, Google, Twitter and almost every other major site of internet. Linux is synonymous with the cloud as well. So, if you are planning to work on any kind of cloud-based project, it is always good to learn some amount of Linux and its basics. Some of the things that run on Linux are:
- Most of the supercomputers in the world.
- Some of the stock exchanges like the NYSE.
- The air traffic control systems.
- Android phones and tablets.
- CERN or the largest particle physics laboratory of the world.
- The high-speed rails of Japan.
Linux has several advantages over Windows.
There are no security updates on Windows whereas Linux is maintained and updated regularly. Some of the Linux distributions and desktop environments are more familiar to the traditional users of the computers than Windows 10 and Windows 8.
The download size of Windows, even if it is Windows 10 is quite huge whereas a typical Linux distribution is available at just over 1 GB. Linux can be made to feel, look and behave exactly in the same way as the user wants. Windows is compliant with the ways Microsoft wants it to be. There are several other advantages of Linux over Windows, which every beginner should know.
The goal of the eBook is simple: The book is the perfect guide to know about Linux and its fundamentals. The common syntaxes used are also discussed comprehensively.
You will also learn:
- Introduction to Linux
- Learning fundamentals and technical overview
- Uses of command lines
- Master the basic functions and operation
- Acquainted with the Linux file system and processes
- Common syntax across most Linux distribution
- Running Linux live off an external drive and more to earn
Would you like to know more?
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46902
- 2021-02-12Linux for beginners: A Guide for Linux fundamentals and technical overview with a logical and systematic approach.
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2021-03-12Chess for Beginners: A Complete Guide to Chess Fundamentals and How to Play Chess like a Pro and Win Every Single Match
- 2021-02-14Chess for Beginners: A Complete Guide to Chess Fundamentals and How to Play Chess like a Pro and Win Every Single Match
- 2022-03-24NFT for Beginners Simple Guide to Creating, Selling and Investing in NFTs
- 2021-01-11THE NEW PENETRATING TESTING FOR BEGINNERS: Essential Guide To Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy
- 2017-11-19[PDF] KNITTING FOR BEGINNERS: Complete Guide to Start Knitting and Create Amazing Patterns (Knitting for Beginners, Patchwork, Quilting, Stitches)
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-05-21The Middle East: The Impact of Generational Change (The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies)
- 2021-01-03Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control Fundamentals and Applications
- 2020-11-22Design for Motion: Fundamentals and Techniques of Motion Design, 2nd Edition
- 2020-10-07Local Gradient Theory for Dielectrics: Fundamentals and Applications
- 2020-06-20Design for Motion: Fundamentals and Techniques of Motion Design - Removed
- 2018-11-03Design for Motion Fundamentals and Techniques of Motion Design
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2016-12-20Microfluidics for Biologists Fundamentals and Applications - Removed
- 2010-04-21Basic Electricity and Electronics for Control: Fundamentals and Applications, 3rd Edition (repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.