Posted on 2020-12-05, by Germany2020.
Ellen McCabe, "Living the Stories We Create: Preparing Students for the Digital Age"
English | 2018 | pages: 132 | ISBN: 331995797X | PDF | 1,8 mb
This work explores the potential of digital media to rectify the disparity between formal learning contexts and contemporary perceptions and expectations of narrative. How can education systems respond to the changing technological landscape, thus preparing students to become active participants in society as well as to realise the extent of their own potential? This book explores such concepts in the classroom environment through direct engagement with students and teachers with the case of Shakespeare's Macbeth. Written in approximately 1606, Macbeth has its roots in a culture of orality and yet has sustained through centuries of print dominance. Indeed, as both text and performance the work itself embodies both the literary and the oral. Yet as a staple of many second level curricula increasingly Macbeth is perceived as an educational text. Macbeth reflects its cultural moment, an age of ambiguity where much like today notions of selfhood, privacy, societal structures, media and economy were being called into question. Thus Macbeth can be understood as a microcosm of the challenges existing in contemporary education in both content and form. This book examines Macbeth as a case-study in seeking to explore the implications of digital media for learning, as well as its possible potential to constructively facilitate in realigning formal learning contexts to contemporary experiences of narrative.
- Ebooks list page : 45560
- 2019-11-23Civic and Citizenship Education in Volatile Times: Preparing Students for Citizenship in the 21st Century (SpringerBriefs in Education)
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume II: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume III: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume I: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2012-03-10The Golden Age of Science Fiction, Volume IV: An Anthology of 50 Short Stories
- 2008-12-05Preparing Students for the Computer-Based Test
- 2018-11-15Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services,
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- 2013-11-08Designing for the Digital Age - How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- 2013-04-02Designing for the Digital Age - How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- 2013-03-30Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- 2011-09-11[request]Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- 2022-09-13The Fight for Privacy Protecting Dignity, Identity, and Love in the Digital Age
- 2022-09-13Learning in the Digital Age A Transdisciplinary Approach for Theory and Practice
- 2022-09-08The Real Business of Blockchain How Leaders Can Create Value in a New Digital Age
- 2022-09-03The Fight for Privacy: Protecting Dignity, Identity, and Love in the Digital Age
- 2022-07-16Agile Transformation Structures, Processes and Mindsets for the Digital Age
- 2022-07-15The Real Business of Blockchain How Leaders Can Create Value in a New Digital Age
- 2022-03-22Governance in the Digital Age A Guide for the Modern Corporate Board Director [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.