Posted on 2022-01-20, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1626238081 | 292 pages | True PDF EPUB | 193.71 MB
The state-of-the-art guide to lower extremity reconstruction from international experts
"I loved witnessing two generations of surgeons working together to capture it all: origin, evolution and progress, state of the art, and the future in one beautifully-crafted and exciting book. This is no doubt a must-read and must-have book." - from the Foreword by Fu-Chan Wei, MD
Adequate evaluation of lower limb wounds for salvage requires an itemized assessment of vascular, osseous, soft tissue, and functional deficits. Lower Extremity Reconstruction: A Practical Guide by renowned reconstructive surgeons and perforator flap masters J.P. Hong and Geoffrey G. Hallock presents an orthoplastic approach to this growing and challenging area of microsurgery. Throughout the well-illustrated text and videos, an impressive cadre of international surgeons share pearls and insights, including esoteric knowledge and step-by-step demonstration of techniques with pertinent case examples.
This unique guide presents a practical, visual, and stepwise approach to learning and mastering a full array of flap and microsurgery approaches for traumatic, dysvascular, metabolic, and oncologic lower limb defects. Organized into 26 topic-specific chapters, the book covers a full spectrum of lower extremity topics-from wound prep, timing, closure alternatives, and therapy, to soft-tissue tumors and a new concept in drop foot treatment. Numerous videos demonstrate how surgeons can leverage workhorse options to prevent chronic non-healing wounds or amputations and achieve the goal of limb salvage.
Lower extremity soft-tissue reconstruction techniques using local muscle and perforator workhorse flapsBone salvage and restoration techniques, including vascularized bone graftsDiabetic foot management with in-depth discussion of the SCIP flap and perforator-to-perforator conceptRationale for partial and subtotal foot amputation27 videos and more than 600 illustrations enhance understanding of microsurgical interventions
With insights from top microsurgeons on how to achieve the best outcomes for patients with lower limb defects, this is a must-have resource for plastic and orthopaedic surgeons, especially specialists who treat patients at trauma centers.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 51093
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2012-01-03Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-12-20Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-26Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management (Current Clinical Urology) - Urinary Stone Disease, The Practical Guide, Surgical Management
- 2011-11-25A Practical Guide to Geostatistical Mapping
- 2011-11-25Urinary Stone Disease: The Practical Guide to Medical and Surgical Management
- 2011-10-20The Basics of Troubleshooting in Plastics Processing An Introductory Practical Guide
- 2022-04-07Diabetic Foot Reconstruction A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2022-03-17Regenerative Strategies for Maxillary and Mandibular Reconstruction A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2021-09-03Comprehensive Atlas of Upper and Lower Extremity Reconstruction - Removed
- 2020-04-03Handbook of Lower Extremity Reconstruction: Clinical Case-Based Review and Flap Atlas
- 2019-12-04Regenerative Strategies for Maxillary and Mandibular Reconstruction: A Practical Guide
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Ultrasound Anatomy of Lower Limb Muscles: A Practical Guide - Removed
- 2012-12-02Nerve Repair and Reconstruction. A Practical Guide
- 2012-01-08Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- 2012-01-08Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide, Third Edition (Repost)
- 2010-12-22Hand and Upper Extremity Rehabilitation: A Practical Guide, Third Edition
- 2010-01-28Nerve Repair and Reconstruction: A Practical Guide, An Issue of Atlas of the Hand Clinics
- 2010-01-27Nerve Repair and Reconstruction: A Practical Guide, An Issue of Atlas of the Hand Cli
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.