Posted on 2014-05-07. By anonymous.
Melissa Leapman - Mastering Color Knitting: Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia, and Double Knitting
Published: 2010-11-09 | ISBN: 0307586502 | EPUB + MOBI | 176 pages | 78 MB
One of the reasons knitting and colorwork master Melissa Leapman first learned to knit was her wish to make one special projectâ€”a sweater using Fair Isle technique. Now, for the first time, she brings her passion for advanced color knitting to knitters who want to knit with any and every color of yarn they can wrap around their needles.
Conquer classic stranded knitting, â€œdrawâ€ images in yarn using intarsia, and make two projects in one with reversible double knitting. Leapmanâ€™s clear instruction proves that knitting with multiple colors may appear more complex, but it doesnâ€™t have to be difficult. She includes the quickest, easiest, and most intuitive methods for each technique, using knowledge honed over years of color knitting workshops with knitters from across the country.
Once youâ€™ve learned the basics, practice your new skills by creating projects for yourself, your friends, and everyone on your gift list. Each chapter includes a handful of sample projects to get you started, a Designer Workshop that teaches you important concepts in every designerâ€™s toolbox, and a pattern treasury of unique patterns to apply to projects of your own creationâ€”more than 50 patterns and 12 projects in all.
Throughout, Leapmanâ€™s helpful collection of how-tos, diagrams, tips, and hints (including a refresher course in color theory to help you choose the perfect color combinations) makes Mastering Color Knitting the book youâ€™ll turn to for information and inspiration time and time again.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 26701
- 2019-05-06Mastering Color Knitting Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia, and Double Knitting
- 2019-03-27Mastering Color Knitting Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia, and Double Knitting
- 2014-05-27Mastering Color Knitting: Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia, and Double Knitting
- 2013-03-01Mastering Color Knitting: Simple Instructions for Stranded, Intarsia, and Double Knitting
- 2017-08-31Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects: Simple Instructions for Survival Bracelets and Other DIY Projects
- 2014-06-19Punctuation at Work: Simple Principles for Achieving Clarity and Good Style (repost)
- 2013-08-10Punctuation at Work: Simple Principles for Achieving Clarity and Good Style (repost)
- 2012-05-13Mariel's Kitchen: Simple Ingredients for a Delicious and Satisfying Life (repost)
- 2021-08-08Learn to Make Sushi with The Simplest Cookbook 20 Sushi Recipes with Simple Instructions for Beginners
- 2011-09-23Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
- 2011-02-24Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
- 2022-11-19Rendering Tips for the Costume Designer Simple Steps for Better Drawing and Painting
- 2022-11-18Tarot for Beginners Learn the Magic of Tarot with Simple Instruction for Card Meanings and Reading Spreads
- 2022-11-17Confessions of an Entrepreneur Simple Wisdom for Starting, Building, and Running a Business
- 2021-12-15Goodbye, Hurt and Pain 7 Simple Steps for Health, Love, and Success [Audiobook]
- 2021-11-19Never Fear Herbs Are Here Book One Beginner's Herbalism Your Simple Guide for Herbal Remedies and Medicinal Herbs
- 2021-10-15Never Fear Herbs Are Here - Book One - Beginner's Herbalism Your Simple Guide for Herbal Remedies and Medicinal Herbs
- 2021-04-23Step by Step Lighting for Outdoor Portrait Photography: Simple Lessons for Quick Learning and Easy Reference
- 2021-04-15Step by Step Lighting for Outdoor Portrait Photography: Simple Lessons for Quick Learning and Easy Reference
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.