Author: Nicola Fusco
Posted on 2022-04-18, by temrick.
This work is a textbook on Mathematical Analysis written by expert lecturers in the field. This textbook, other than the classical differentiation and integration tools for functions of several real variables, metric spaces, ordinary differential equations, implicit function and so on, also provides opportunities to go deeper into certain topics: among them, the Ascoli-Arzelà theorem, the regularity of convex functions in R^n, L^p spaces and absolutely continuous functions, all topics that are paramount in modern Mathematical Analysis. Other instances include the Weierstrass theorem on polynomial approximation of continuous functions or Peano's existence theorem (typically only existence, without uniqueness) for nonlinear ODEs and systems under general assumptions.The content is discussed in an elementary way and, at a successive stage, some topics are examined from several, more penetrating, angles. The agile organization of the subject matter helps instructors to effortlessly determine which parts to present during lectures and where to stop. The authors believe that any textbook can contribute to the success of a lecture course only to a point, and the choices made by lecturers are decisive in this respect.
The book is addressed to graduate or undergraduate honors students in Mathematics, Physics, Astronomy, Computer Science, Statistics and Probability, attending Mathematical Analysis courses at the Faculties of Science, Engineering, Economics and Architecture.
- Ebooks list page : 52187
- 2018-11-28Functions of Several Complex Variables and Their Singularities
- 2014-01-25Functions of Several Complex Variables and Their Singularities (Graduate Studies in Mathematics)
- 2011-07-01Introduction to Complex Analysis: Functions of Several Variables : Part II (Translations of Mathematical Monographs) (Pt. 2)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] A Handbook of Real Variables: With Applications to Differential Equations and Fourier Analysis (Birkhauser)
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables (Translations of Mathematical Monographs)
- 2014-01-04A Handbook of Real Variables: With Applications to Differential Equations and Fourier Analysis (Repost)
- 2013-05-04A Handbook of Real Variables: With Applications to Differential Equations and Fourier Analysis (repost)
- 2012-02-18Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables by B. A. Fuks - B. A. Fuks
- 2012-01-02Introduction to the Theory of Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables by B. A. Fuks
- 2011-07-08Several Complex Variables and Complex Geometry - Removed
- 2010-01-23Introduction to Complex Analysis: Functions of Several Variables : Part II
- 2009-12-26Several Complex Variables and the Geometry of Real Hypersurfaces (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
- 2008-02-17A Handbook of Real Variables: With Applications to Differential Equations and Fourier Analysis
- 2022-02-12Theory of Functions of a Real Variables Sternberg
- 2020-05-31Several Real Variables (Springer Undergraduate Mathematics Series)
- 2018-11-01Several Complex Variables and Banach Algebras (3rd edition)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Several Real Variables
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Nevanlinna Theory in Several Complex Variables and Diophantine Approximation (Grundlehren der mathematischen Wissenschaften) - Removed
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Analytic Functions of Several Complex Variables (Prentice-Hall)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.