Author: Jörg Jerosch
Posted on 2021-10-30, by temrick.
The expert knowledge on numerous established and innovative minimally invasive interventions on the spine is systematically and in detail summarized in this book. All chapters are consistently structured with special education, implementation of the intervention, complications, literature, reimbursement and a final conclusion with assessment of clinical relevance. The focus is on the practice: step-by-step the procedure is presented under the heading "carrying out the intervention".
The book is ideal for practitioners who want to benefit from the know-how of experienced colleagues or who are interested in new innovative procedures and for referring physicians who want to get an overview.
This book is a translation of the
original German 1st edition Minimalinvasive Wirbelsäulenintervention by
Jerosch Jörg published by Springer-Verlag GmbH Germany, part of Springer
Nature in 2019. The translation was done with the help of artificial
intelligence (machine translation by the service DeepL.com). A
subsequent human revision was done primarily in terms of content, so
that the book will read stylistically differently from a conventional
translation. Springer Nature works continuously to further the
development of tools for the production of books and on the related
technologies to support the authors.
- Ebooks list page : 50031
- 2022-01-13Instrumentation for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 2021-08-24Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery A Primer
- 2021-07-31Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Surgical Techniques and Disease Management - Removed
- 2020-05-08Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Disease Management
- 2020-02-21Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Disease Management Ed 2
- 2020-02-05Lateral Access Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 2019-01-31Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Techniques, Evidence, and Controversies
- 2019-01-24Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Surgical Techniques and Disease Management - Removed
- 2019-01-08Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Surgical Techniques and Disease Management
- 2018-11-27An Anatomic Approach to Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2018-11-12Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery A Practical Guide to Anatomy and Techniques
- 2018-06-06Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Techniques - Removed
- 2018-05-07Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Techniques - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Decision Making for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 2018-01-23[PDF] State of the Art for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-14[PDF] Lateral Access Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery - Removed
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: A Practical Guide to Anatomy and Techniques
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: A Surgical Manual - Removed
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Disease Management - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.