Author: David Katz
Posted on 2021-12-12, by temrick.
Designed for busy clinicians struggling to fit the critical issue of nutrition into their routine patient encounters, Nutrition in Clinical Practice translates the robust evidence base underlying nutrition in health and disease into actionable, evidence-based clinical guidance on a comprehensive array of nutrition topics. Authoritative, thoroughly referenced, and fully updated, the revised 4th edition covers the full scope of nutrition applications in clinical practice, spanning health promotion, risk factor modification, prevention, chronic disease management, and weight control – with a special emphasis on providing concisely summarized action steps within the clinical workflow.
Edited by Dr. David L. Katz (a world-renowned expert in nutrition, preventive medicine, and lifestyle medicine) along with Drs. Kofi D. Essel, Rachel S.C. Friedman, Shivam Joshi, Joshua Levitt, and Ming-Chin Yeh, Nutrition in Clinical Practice is a must-have resource for practicing clinicians who want to provide well-informed, compassionate, and effective nutritional counseling to patients.
Features short, easily digestible chapters with updated references.
Includes comprehensive updates throughout, as well as a newly expanded section on Contemporary Topics in Nutrition.
Covers key topics such as the ketogenic diet, intermittent fasting, ultraprocessed food, and strength of evidence assessment in nutrition.
Provides data from recent nutritional studies, helpful nutrition data tables, clinically relevant formulas, and patient-specific meal planners.
Addresses special topics such as pregnancy and lactation, pediatric nutrition, athletic performance and sports nutrition, health effects of specific foods, plant-based diets, and many more.
Features expert contributions from authors with diverse expertise and practical experience in medical education, clinical practice, and preventive medicine.
- Ebooks list page : 50581
- 2021-08-22Communication Sciences and Disorders From Science to Clinical Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Orthopaedic Basic Science: Foundations of Clinical Practice, Fourth Edition
- 2019-02-01Principles and Practice of Clinical Virology, Fourth Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Clinical Oncology Fourth Edition: Basic Principles and Practice
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Clinical Oncology Fourth Edition: Basic Principles and Practice
- 2012-05-30Pediatric Rehabilitation: Principles & Practices:Fourth Edition
- 2012-04-16[request]Essential Readings in World Politics (Fourth Edition) (The Norton Series in World Politics)
- 2012-01-03Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-12-22Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-12-11Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-12-07Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-12-05Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-11-29Video Demystified, Fourth Edition - Keith Jack
- 2011-11-25Cognitive Therapy in Clinical Practice
- 2011-09-16The Independent Guide to the Mac, Fourth Edition - Removed
- 2011-09-08Acupuncture - Clinical Practice, Particular Techniques and Special Issues
- 2022-03-08Approach to Internal Medicine A Resource Book for Clinical Practice, 5th Edition - Removed
- 2022-01-09Ballweg's Physician Assistant A Guide to Clinical Practice, 7th Edition
- 2021-08-25Fire Officer Principles and Practice, Fourth Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.