[PDF] Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: E. A. de Souza Neto | Publisher: Wiley | Category: Civil Engineering | Language: English | Page: 816 | ISBN: 0470694521 | ISBN13: 9780470694527 |
Description: The subject of computational plasticity encapsulates the numerical methods used for the finite element simulation of the behaviour of a wide range of engineering materials considered to be plastic - i.e. those that undergo a permanent change of shape in response to an applied force. Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications describes the theory of the associated numerical methods for the simulation of a wide range of plastic engineering materials from the simplest infinitesimal plasticity theory to more complex damage mechanics and finite strain crystal plasticity models. It is split into three parts - basic concepts, small strains and large strains. Beginning with elementary theory and progressing to advanced, complex theory and computer implementation, it is suitable for use at both introductory and advanced levels. The book:* Offers a self-contained text that allows the reader to learn computational plasticity theory and its implementation from one volume.* Includes many numerical examples that illustrate the application of the methodologies described.* Provides introductory material on related disciplines and procedures such as tensor analysis, continuum mechanics and finite elements for non-linear solid mechanics.* Is accompanied by purpose-developed finite element software that illustrates many of the techniques discussed in the text, downloadable from the book's companion website. This comprehensive text will appeal to postgraduate and graduate students of civil, mechanical, aerospace and materials engineering as well as applied mathematics and courses with computational mechanics components. It will also be of interest to research engineers, scientists and software developers working in the field of computational solid mechanics.
Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
8805 dl's @ 3054 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
9957 dl's @ 3761 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6056 dl's @ 2044 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 33397
- 2011-02-09Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2011-02-05Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2010-10-05Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications (repost)
- 2010-01-26Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2009-03-16Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2009-03-04Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Numerical Methods for Structured Matrices and Applications: The Georg Heinig Memorial Volume (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Convergence Methods for Double Sequences and Applications - Removed
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Computational Methods for Corpus Annotation and Analysis - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Numerical Methods for Viscosity Solutions and Applications
- 2017-12-20[PDF] Study Guide for Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Computational Methods for Data Evaluation and Assimilation
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Asymptotic Methods for Relaxation Oscillations and Applications (Applied Mathematical Sciences) (Volume 63) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Asymptotic Methods for Relaxation Oscillations and Applications (Applied Mathematical Sciences) (Volume 63)
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Study Guide for Microeconomics: Theory and Applications with Calculus
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Plasticity for Engineers: Theory and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Civil and Structural Engineering)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Computational Methods for Nanoscale Applications: Particles, Plasmons and Waves (Nanostructure Science and Technology) - Removed
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Computer Methods for Engineering with MATLAB Applications, Second Edition (Series in Computational and Physical Processes in Mechanics and Thermal Sciences)
No comments for "[PDF] Computational Methods for Plasticity: Theory and Applications".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.