Posted on 2018-01-22, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Lisa Pine | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 384 | ISBN: 1474238777 | ISBN13: 9781474238779 |
Description: 1474238815 Lisa Pine's Hitler's 'National Community' explores German culture and society during the Nazi era and analyses how this impacted upon the Germany that followed this fateful regime. Drawing on a range of significant scholarly works on the subject, Pine informs us as to the major historiographical debates surrounding the subject whilst establishing her own original, interpretative arc. The book is divided into four parts. The first section explores the attempts of the Nazi regime to create a Volksgemeinschaft ('national community'). The second part examines men, women, the family, the churches and religion. The third section analyses the fate of those groups that were excluded from the Volksgemeinschaft. The final section of the book considers the impact of the Nazi government upon German culture, in particular focusing on the radio and press, cinema and theatre, art and architecture, music and literature. This new edition includes historiographical updates throughout, an additional chapter on the early Nazi movement and brand new primary source excerpt boxes and illustrations. There is also expanded material on key topics like resistance, women and family, men and masculinity and religion. A crucial text for all students of Nazi Germany, this book provides a sophisticated window into the social and cultural aspects of life under Hitler's rule.
Hitler's 'National Community': Society and Culture in Nazi Germany.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35573
- 2022-07-10Hitler's 'National Community' Society and Culture in Nazi Germany, 2nd Edition
- 2020-02-16Hitler's 'National Community': Society and Culture in Nazi Germany Ed 2
- 2011-10-11College of Chinese Language and Culture, ' (Mandarin Chinese Language), Book 1
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Borneo Studies in History, Society and Culture (Asia in Transition) - Removed
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Living the Drama: Community, Conflict, and Culture among Inner-City Boys - Removed
- 2017-12-21[PDF] The Roman Empire: Economy, Society and Culture
- 2017-12-11[PDF] The Roman Empire: Economy, Society and Culture.
- 2022-07-28Hitler's Social Revolution Class and Status in Nazi Germany, 1933-1939
- 2018-01-12[PDF] Complicity in the Holocaust: Churches and Universities in Nazi Germany
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1905-1909)
- 2010-11-20National Geographic (all-1900-1904)
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1934, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1933, Annual Issues
- 2010-10-25National Geographic, USA, 1932, Ð³Ð¾Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ÑˆÐ¸Ð²ÐºÐ°
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Venice's Hidden Enemies: Italian Heretics in a Renaissance City (Studies on the History of Society and Culture)
- 2018-01-16[PDF] German Scholars in Exile: New Studies in Intellectual History (Logos: Perspectives on Modern Society and Culture)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Explorations in the Sociology of Language and Religion (Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society and Culture)
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Encyclopedia of Society and Culture in the Ancient World (Encyclopedia of Society & Culture in the Ancient World) 4 Vol.
- 2017-12-22[PDF] So Lovely a Country Will Never Perish: Wartime Diaries of Japanese Writers (Asia Perspectives: History, Society, and Culture)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.