[PDF] Integrated Micro-Ring Photonics: Principles and Applications as Slow Light Devices, Soliton Generation and Optical Transmission
Posted on 2018-01-14, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Iraj Sadegh Amiri | Publisher: CRC Press | Category: Electrical Engineering | Language: English | Page: 182 | ISBN: 1138027839 | ISBN13: 9781138027831 |
Description: Micro-ring resonators (MRRs) are employed to generate signals used for optical communication applications, where they can be integrated in a single system. These structures are ideal candidates for very large-scale integrated (VLSI) photonic circuits, since they provide a wide range of optical signal processing functions while being ultra-compact. Soliton pulses have sufficient stability for preservation of their shape and velocity. Technological progress in fields such as tunable narrow band laser systems, multiple transmission, and MRR systems constitute a base for the development of new transmission techniques. Controlling the speed of a light signal has many potential applications in fiber optic communication and quantum computing. The slow light effect has many important applications and is a key technology for all optical networks such as optical signal processing. Generation of slow light in MRRs is based on the nonlinear optical fibers. Slow light can be generated within the micro-ring devices, which will be able to be used with the mobile telephone. Therefore, the message can be kept encrypted via quantum cryptography. Thus perfect security in a mobile telephone network is plausible. This research study involves both numerical experiments and theoretical work based on MRRs for secured communication.
Integrated Micro-Ring Photonics: Principles and Applications as Slow Light Devices, Soliton Generation and Optical Transmission.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35305
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Ultrasonic Micro/Nano Manipulations : Principles and Examples
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Micro Fuel Cells: Principles and Applications
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Implantable Biomedical Microsystems: Design Principles and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Implantable Biomedical Microsystems: Design Principles and Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Micro Fuel Cells: Principles and Applications
- 2018-09-22Semiconductor Photonics: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Bridge Engineering: Seismic Design (Principles and Applications in Engineering)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Cyber-Physical Systems: Foundations, Principles and Applications (Intelligent Data-Centric Systems: Sensor Collected Intelligence)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Biaxial Stretching of Film: Principles and Applications (Woodhead Publishing in Materials)
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Elementary Solid State Physics: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ecological Economics, Second Edition: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Performance Evaluation of Micro Irrigation Management: Principles and Practices (Innovations and Challenges in Micro Irrigation)
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Nanowire Field Effect Transistors: Principles and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Adhesion in Foods: Fundamental Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-07[PDF] Ion-Radical Organic Chemistry: Principles and Applications, Second Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Rapid Prototyping of Biomaterials: Principles and Applications
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Finite-Temperature Field Theory: Principles and Applications (Cambridge Monographs on Mathematical Physics)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Ancient Floods, Modern Hazards: Principles and Applications of Paleoflood Hydrology
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Wine Science, Third Edition: Principles and Applications (Food Science and Technology)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.