Posted on 2018-01-11, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christopher K. Lamont | Category: Law | Language: English | Page: 234 | ISBN: 0754679659 | ISBN13: 9780754679653 |
Description: "International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance" provides a comprehensive study of compliance with legal obligations derived from the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY)'s Statute and integrates theoretical debates on compliance into international justice scholarship. Through the use of three models of compliance, based on coercion, self-interest and norms, Lamont explores both the domestic politics of war crimes indictments and efforts by external actors such as the European Union, the United States and the Tribunal itself to induce compliance outcomes. This study imparts that compliance outcomes often do not translate into a changed normative understanding of international criminal justice on the part of target states.
International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35229
- 2018-12-13International Criminal Justice and the Politics of Compliance
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Crime, Criminal Justice, and the Evolving Science of Criminology in South Asia: India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (Palgrave Advances in Criminology and Criminal Justice in Asia) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] International Criminal Justice at the Yugoslav Tribunal: The Judicial Experience
- 2017-01-11[PDF] International Criminal Justice at the Yugoslav Tribunal: The Judicial Experience
- 2020-07-12Affective Justice The International Criminal Court and the Pan Africanist Pushback - Removed
- 2020-06-27Fictions of Justice The International Criminal Court and the Challenge of Legal Pl... - Removed
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Women Under Islam: Gender, Justice and the Politics of Islamic Law (Library of Islamic Law)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] Let Me Be a Refugee: Administrative Justice and the Politics of Asylum in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- 2017-10-17[PDF] International Criminal Tribunals and Human Rights Law: Adherence and Contextualization (International Criminal Justice Series)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Poor States, Power and the Politics of IMF Reform: Drivers of Change in the Post Washington Consensus (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Let Me Be a Refugee: Administrative Justice and the Politics of Asylum in the United States, Canada, and Australia
- 2009-11-22Fictions of Justice: The International Criminal Court and the Challenge of Legal Pluralism in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2018-12-07Justice and the Politics of Difference
- 2018-11-21Justice and the Politics of Difference
- 2018-01-26[PDF] International Commercial Arbitration and the Commercial Agency Directive: A Perspective from Law and Economics (International Law and Economics) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] International Business: Strategy and the Multinational Company
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Broken English: Dialects and the Politics of Language in Renaissance Writings
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Why Mars: NASA and the Politics of Space Exploration (New Series in NASA History) - Removed
- 2017-12-26[PDF] International Relations Theory and the Consequences of Unipolarity
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.