Posted on 2018-01-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Chris Hann,Keith Har | Publisher: Cambridge University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 334 | ISBN: 0521519659 | ISBN13: 9780521519656 |
Description: Karl Polanyi's 1944 book, The Great Transformation, offered a radical critique of how the market system has affected society and humanity since the industrial revolution. This 2009 volume brings together contributions from distinguished scholars in economic anthropology, sociology and political economy to consider Polanyi's theories in the light of circumstances today, when the relationship between market and society has again become a focus of intense political and scientific debate. It demonstrates the relevance of Polanyi's ideas to various theoretical traditions in the social sciences and provides perspectives on topics such as money, risk, work and the family. The case studies present materials from around the world, including Britain, China, India, Jamaica and Nigeria. Like Polanyi's original work, the critical engagement of these essays will be of interest to a wide readership.
Market and Society: The Great Transformation Today.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35061
- 2021-01-09Market and Society The Great Transformation Today
- 2014-01-01Market and Society: The Great Transformation Today (repost)
- 2010-02-08Market and Society: The Great Transformation Today
- 2010-01-01Market and Society: The Great Transformation Today
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2019-12-15Green Transformation and Development (The Great Transformation of China)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Paper and Fire (The Great Library) [Audiobook]
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Transhumanism and Society: The Social Debate over Human Enhancement (SpringerBriefs in Philosophy) - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Ink and Bone (The Great Library)
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Trade and Society: The Amoy Network on the China Coast, 1638-1735
- 2017-11-11[PDF] China and Globalization: The Social, Economic and Political Transformation of Chinese Society (Global Realities)
- 2017-10-26[PDF] State, Soul, and Society: The Transformation of Morality and the Modern State
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Market Cultures: Society and Morality in the New Asian Capitalisms
- 2017-02-17[PDF] China and Globalization: The Social, Economic and Political Transformation of Chinese Society (Global Realities)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] State, Soul, and Society: The Transformation of Morality and the Modern State
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2019-12-17State Energy Transition: German and American Realities and Chinese Choices (The Great Transformation of China)
- 2019-07-23%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Smoke and Iron (The Great Library, #4) by Rachel Caine Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF] - Removed
- 2019-06-16Read Online Smoke and Iron (The Great Library, #4) by Rachel Caine in PDF Epub - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.