[PDF] Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome
Posted on 2017-11-12, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Isaac Blickstein, Louis G. Keith | Category: Medicine | Language: English | Page: 976 | ISBN: 1842142399 | ISBN13: 9781842142394 |
Description: Establishing the study of multiple pregnancy and the perinatal care of children from multiple births as a recognized specialty within maternal-fetal medicine, the first edition of Multiple Pregnancy was a landmark publication. Fully revised, this new Second Edition has been expanded to include more on epidemiology, biologic mechanisms, the impact of infertility treatments, prenatal diagnosis, and fetal therapy. The book presents all facets of the clinical, psychosocial, and practical issues of multiple gestation and the care of multiplets.
Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome.pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
9836 dl's @ 3678 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
7671 dl's @ 2352 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
8854 dl's @ 2919 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 33397
- 2008-12-06Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Early Pregnancy Loss: Mechanisms and Treatment - Removed
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Multiple Relationships in Psychotherapy and Counseling: Unavoidable, Common, and Mandatory Dual Relations in Therapy
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Multiple Instance Learning: Foundations and Algorithms - Removed
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Current Status and Strategies for the Future
- 2017-11-21[PDF] Infectious Disease Epidemiology: Theory and Practice
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Cancer Precursors: Epidemiology, Detection, and Prevention - Removed
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Tissue Destruction and Repair
- 2017-04-14[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Etiology, Diagnosis, and New Treatment Strategies (Current Clinical Neurology) - Removed
- 2017-01-19[PDF] Multiple Sclerosis: Current Status and Strategies for the Future
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Pregnancy Disorders and Perinatal Outcomes
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Reproductive and Perinatal Epidemiology
- 2017-01-10[PDF] Reproductive and Perinatal Epidemiology
- 2022-08-03Effects of Antenatal Exercise on Psychological Well-Being, Pregnancy and Birth Outcome
- 2020-02-21New Technologies and Perinatal Medicine: Prediction and Prevention of Pregnancy Complications (Series In Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Human Genome Epidemiology, 2nd Edition: Building the evidence for using genetic information to improve health and prevent disease
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Adolescent Pregnancy: Policy and Prevention Services (Springer Series on Social Work)
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Multiple Myeloma: Diagnosis and Treatment - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e (Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, Public Health)
No comments for "[PDF] Multiple Pregnancy: Epidemiology, Gestation, and Perinatal Outcome".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.