[PDF] Organic Synthesis Workbook II (No.2)
Posted on 2017-10-28, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Christian Bittner | Publisher: Wiley-VCH | Category: Chemistry | Language: English | Page: 304 | ISBN: 3527304150 | ISBN13: 9783527304158 |
Description: Regular practice makes perfect - and this is equally true of organic synthesis. Only the numerous and constantly new little tricks and tips make for elegant synthesis. Knowledge of synthesis methods, reactivities, reagents, protective groups and much more is best acquired - and retained - by way of detailed analysis and processing of complex synthesis paths. This workbook allows students to easily test and strengthen their own chemical repertoire by way of sixteen new syntheses, including tricycles, macrolides, terpenes, and alkaloids. It follows the tried-and-tested concept used in the first volume, although each volume can be read independently of the other. It briefly describes all the target molecules and the relevant synthesis tasks, before going on to classify them into smaller sub-problems that may be solved by the reader using tips given in varying detail. In this way, readers can define the degree of difficulty for themselves. The solution section with comments and a comprehensive discussion of the key steps in reaction sequences and their actual application allows a simple check of the student's own strategy. An appendix with references to original syntheses and further literature rounds off the whole. Whether prior to an examination, for preparing seminars or for ideas in looking for synthesis strategies, every organic chemist - practicing and ongoing - will profit from reading this workbook.
Organic Synthesis Workbook II (No.2).pdf
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
6939 dl's @ 3305 KB/sDownload Now [Full Version]
5301 dl's @ 3204 KB/sDownload Link 1 - Fast Download
6017 dl's @ 3055 KB/sDownload Mirror - Direct Download
Search More...[PDF] Organic Synthesis Workbook II (No.2)
Download this book
No active download links here?Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 32847
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Organic Synthesis Workbook
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Organic Synthesis Workbook III (No. 3)
- 2012-04-20Modern Organic Synthesis in the Laboratory by Jie Jack Li
- 2011-08-08TITLE IS ?08.08.2011Advanced Organic Synthesis. Methods and Techniques by R.S. Monson (Repost)
- 2019-04-23Organic Synthesis Workbook II
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Organic Synthesis Using Biocatalysis
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Organic Synthesis and Molecular Engineering
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Organic Synthesis: State of the Art 2011-2013
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Organic Synthesis: The Roles of Boron and Silicon
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Organic Synthesis: Concepts, Methods, Starting Materials. with a Foreword by E. J. Corey
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Organic Synthesis: Concepts, Methods, Starting Materials, 2.rE
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Organic Synthesis with Carbohydrates (Post-Graduate Chemistry Series)
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Organic Synthesis (McGraw-Hill International Editions)
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Organic Synthesis Engineering
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Organic Synthesis: Strategy and Control
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Organic Synthesis
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Organic Synthesis: The Disconnection Approach (Wiley, 1991)
No comments for "[PDF] Organic Synthesis Workbook II (No.2)".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.