Posted on 2018-01-30, by luongquocchinh.
Author: chromatic | Category: Programming | Language: English | Page: 298 | ISBN: 0596526741 | ISBN13: 9780596526740 |
Description: With more than a million dedicated programmers, Perl has proven to be the best computing language for the latest trends in computing and business. While other languages have stagnated, Perl remains fresh, thanks to its community-based development model, which encourages the sharing of information among users. This tradition of knowledge-sharing allows developers to find answers to almost any Perl question they can dream up. And you can find many of those answers right here in Perl Hacks. Like all books in O'Reilly's Hacks Series, Perl Hacks appeals to a variety of programmers, whether you're an experienced developer or a dabbler who simply enjoys exploring technology. Each hack is a short lessonsome are practical exercises that teach you essential skills, while others merely illustrate some of the fun things that Perl can do. Most hacks have two parts: a direct answer to the immediate problem you need to solve right now and a deeper, subtler technique that you can adapt to other situations. Learn how to add CPAN shortcuts to the Firefox web browser, read files backwards, write graphical games in Perl, and much more. For your convenience, Perl Hacks is divided by topicnot according toany sense of relative difficultyso you can skip around and stop at any hack you like. Chapters include: Productivity Hacks User Interaction Data Munging Working with Modules Object Hacks Debugging Whether you're a newcomer or an expert, you'll find great value in Perl Hacks, the only Perl guide that offers somethinguseful and fun for everyone.
Perl Hacks: Tips & Tools for Programming, Debugging, and Surviving.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35793
- 2007-07-14Perl Hacks: Tips & Tools for Programming, Debugging, and Surviving
- 2007-07-07Perl Hacks: Tips & Tools for Programming, Debugging, and Surviving
- 2007-05-26Perl Hacks : Tips & Tools for Programming, Debugging, and Surviving
- 2018-01-15[PDF] Wireless Hacks: Tips & Tools for Building, Extending, and Securing Your Network
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Ubuntu Hacks: Tips & Tools for Exploring, Using, and Tuning Linux
- 2007-08-04Perl Hacks - Tips And Tools For Programming Debugging And Survi
- 2007-06-21Perl Hacks - Tips And Tools For Programming Debugging And Surviv
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Ajax Hacks: Tips & Tools for Creating Responsive Web Sites
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Mapping Hacks: Tips & Tools for Electronic Cartography
- 2017-12-29[PDF] Mac Hacks: Tips & Tools for unlocking the power of OS X
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Kinect Hacks: Tips & Tools for Motion and Pattern Detection
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Google Hacks: Tips & Tools for Finding and Using the World's Information
- 2017-11-16[PDF] Slack Hacks: Tips & Tools for Team Collaboration
- 2017-11-02[PDF] Excel Hacks: Tips & Tools for Streamlining Your Spreadsheets
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Word Hacks: Tips & Tools for Taming Your Text
- 2017-10-26[PDF] PHP Hacks: Tips & Tools For Creating Dynamic Websites
- 2017-10-26[PDF] BlackBerry Hacks: Tips & Tools for Your Mobile Office
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Flickr Hacks: Tips & Tools for Sharing Photos Online
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Yahoo! Hacks: Tips & Tools for Living on the Web Frontier
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.