[PDF] Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Studies in Computational Linguistics)
Posted on 2017-11-23, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Patrick Blackburn | Publisher: Center for the Study of Language and Information | Category: Algorithms | Language: English | Page: 376 | ISBN: 1575864967 | ISBN13: 9781575864969 |
Description: How can computers distinguish the coherent from the unintelligible, recognize new information in a sentence, or draw inferences from a natural language passage? Computational semantics is an exciting new field that seeks answers to these questions, and this volume is the first textbook wholly devoted to this growing subdiscipline. The book explains the underlying theoretical issues and fundamental techniques for computing semantic representations for fragments of natural language. This volume will be an essential text for computer scientists, linguists, and anyone interested in the development of computational semantics.
Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Studies in Computational Linguistics).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 33704
- 2011-12-28Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics (Center for the Study of Language and Information - Lecture Notes)
- 2011-09-05Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics
- 2011-09-04Representation and Inference for Natural Language: A First Course in Computational Semantics
- 2020-01-07Linguistic Fundamentals for Natural Language Processing II: 100 Essentials from Semantics and Pragmatics (Synthesis Lectures on Human Language Technologies)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Assessment and Intervention for English Language Learners: Translating Research into Practice
- 2017-11-20[PDF] Speaking and Writing for English Language Learners: Collaborative Teaching for Greater Success with K-6
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Simulation and Inference for Stochastic Differential Equations: With R Examples (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2017-02-09[PDF] Simulation and Inference for Stochastic Differential Equations: With R Examples (Springer Series in Statistics) - Removed
- 2010-02-21James Clifford - Formal Semantics and Pragmatics for Natural Language Querying
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Foundations and Methods of Stochastic Simulation: A First Course (International Series in Operations Research & Management Science) - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Essential Speech and Language Technology for Dutch: Results by the STEVIN-programme (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Boolean Semantics for Natural Language (Studies in Linguistics and Philosophy) - Removed
- 2012-01-02Language, Vision, and Music: Selected Papers from the 8th International Workshop on the Cognitive Science of Natural Language Processing, Galway, Ireland 1999 - International Workshop On The Cognitive Science Of Natural Language Press
- 2022-07-18Transformers for Natural Language Processing Build, train, and fine-tune deep neural network architectures for NLP
- 2020-08-05Neural Networks for Natural Language Processing (Advances in Computer and Electrical Engineering)
- 2020-02-18Python Natural Language Processing: Advanced machine learning and deep learning techniques for natural language processing
- 2019-12-03Using Comparable Corpora for Under-Resourced Areas of Machine Translation (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The People's Web Meets NLP: Collaboratively Constructed Language Resources (Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing) - Removed
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Philosophical Essays, Volume 1: Natural Language: What It Means and How We Use It
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.