[PDF] Searching for Resilience in Sustainable Development: Learning Journeys in Conservation (Routledge Studies in Sustainable Development)
Posted on 2017-10-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: John Blewitt | Category: Economy | Language: English | Page: 208 | ISBN: 0415524881 | ISBN13: 9780415524889 |
Description: Resilience is a term that is gaining currency in conservation and sustainable development, though its meaning and value in this context is yet to be defined. Searching for Resilience in Sustainable Development examines ways in which resilience may be created within the web of ecological, socio-economic and cultural systems that make up the world in. The authors embark upon a learning journey exploring both robust and fragile systems and asking questions of groups and individuals actively involved in building or maintaining resilience. Through a series of wide ranging interviews the authors give voice to the many different approaches to thinking of and building resilience that may otherwise stay rooted in and confined by specific disciplinary, professional or spatial contexts. The book documents emerging trends, shifting tactics and future pathways for the conservation and sustainable development movement post Rio+20, arriving at a set of diverse but connected conclusions and questions in relation to the resilience of people and planet. This book is ideal for students and researchers working in the fields of conservation, sustainable development, education, systems thinking and development studies. It will also be of great interest to NGOs and government officers whose interests and responsibilities focus on conserving or reconstructing biodiversity and system resilience.
Searching for Resilience in Sustainable Development: Learning Journeys in Conservation (Routledge Studies in Sustainable Development).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32883
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Searching for Resilience in Sustainable Development: Learning Journeys in Conservation (Routledge Studies in Sustainable Development)
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Searching for Sustainability: Interdisciplinary Essays in the Philosophy of Conservation Biology (Cambridge Studies in Philosophy and Biology)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Searching for Schindler: A memoir - Removed
- 2018-01-27[PDF] SystemVerilog for Verification: A Guide to Learning the Testbench Language Features
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Searching for Wisdom In Movies: From the Book of Job to Sublime Conversations - Removed
- 2018-01-25[PDF] Searching For Memory: The Brain, The Mind, And The Past
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Searching for Sasquatch: Crackpots, Eggheads, and Cryptozoology (Palgrave Studies in the History of Science and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Searching for Super
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Practices for Scaling Lean & Agile Development: Large, Multisite, and Offshore Product Development with Large-Scale Scrum
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Searching for a Distant God: The Legacy of Maimonides
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Searching for Jesus: New Discoveries in the Quest for Jesus of Nazareth -and How They Confirm the Gospel Accounts
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Searching for Love: Carson Hill Ranch Series: Book 2
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Searching for the State in British Legal Thought: Competing Conceptions of the Public Sphere (Cambridge Studies in Constitutional Law)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Searching for the Long-Duration Gamma-Ray Burst Progenitor - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Searching for Water in the Universe (Springer Praxis Books / Popular Astronomy) - Removed
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Searching For Your Ancestors in Historic Newspapers
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Searching for Moore (Needing Moore Series) (Volume 1)
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Searching for the Best Medicine: The Life and Times of a Doctor and Patient
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Searching for Extraterrestrial Intelligence: SETI Past, Present, and Future (The Frontiers Collection) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.