[PDF] The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order
Posted on 2018-01-29, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Sven Biscop | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 232 | ISBN: 1409419568 | ISBN13: 9781409419563 |
Description: The emergence of new powers fundamentally questions the traditional views on international relations, multilateralism or security as a range of countries now competes for regional and global leadership - economically, politically, technologically and militarily. As the focus of international attention shifts from the Atlantic to the Pacific, the European states in particular are seen to lose influence relative to the emerging economic powerhouses of China, Russia, India and Brazil. European nations find themselves too small to engage meaningfully with these continent-sized powers and, in an increasingly multipolar world are concerned their influence can only continue to decline. This book analyses the shifts in the structure of global power and examines the threats and opportunities they bring to Europe. Leading European Contributors reflect on how the EU can utilise collective strength to engage and compete with rapidly developing nations. They examine perceptions of the EU among the emerging powers and the true meaning and nature of any strategic partnerships negotiated. Finally they explore the shape and structure of the international system in the 21st century and how the EU can contribute to and shape it.
The European Union and Emerging Powers in the 21st Century: How Europe Can Shape a New Global Order.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35767
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Renewable Revolution: How We Can Fight Climate Change, Prevent Energy Wars, Revitalize the Economy and Transition to a Sustainable Future
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Stress Test: How Pressure Can Make You Stronger and Sharper
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Migration in the 21st Century: How Will Globalization and Climate Change Affect Migration and Settlement? (Investigating Human Migration & Settlement)
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The Doctor Crisis: How Physicians Can, and Must, Lead the Way to Better Health Care
- 2017-12-23[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Climate Diet: How You Can Cut Carbon, Cut Costs, and Save the Planet
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation
- 2017-11-28[PDF] The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism [Audiobook]
- 2017-10-23[PDF] The Marketing Century: How Marketing Drives Business and Shapes Society
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The 21st Century Superhero: Essays on Gender, Genre and Globalization in Film
- 2017-01-17[PDF] The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The 21st Century Crossword Puzzle Dictionary
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The 21st Century Economy: A Beginner's Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.