Posted on 2017-12-13, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Derek Chollet | Category: History | Language: English | Page: 288 | ISBN: 161039660X | ISBN13: 9781610396608 |
Description: Authoritative and original, The Long Game is a controversial assessment of President Obama's foreign policy legacy. Too often, critical discussions concerning American foreign policy are divorced from the political reality in which leaders face choices and make decisions. Here, consummate White House insider Derek Chollet corrects common misperceptions to show how President Obama has done more to alter American foreign policy than any Democratic president since Kennedy. Ten years after 9/11 and three years into his presidency, President Obama was ready to shelve the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, and shift his foreign-policy focus to bolstering the power of America's presence in the international community. his foreign-policy strategy was to be founded on economic strength and global authorityâ€”but history intruded. Instead, in the coming years, Syria disintegrated ISIS emerged Egypt, Ukraine, and post-Qaddafi Libya erupted. Russia has resurfaced as a military threat to Europe, and America has inexorably declined. The world order today is as complicated as it was at the end of the Cold War. President Obama is not to blame. With new and surprising insights, Derek Chollet reveals that Obama has largely remained true to the policies he outlined before taking office: extracting US forces from Iraq and Afghanistan deemphasizing military force as the primary tool of American power rebalancing toward Asia involving Congress into decisions about the use of force and pursuing bold policy goals on issues like climate change, trade, and nuclear disarmament. Ultimately, Obama's policies at home and abroad have been restoring American power, not squandering it. And by redefining American foreign policy, Obama has defied official Washington. The Long Game boldly sums up the core tenets and names Obama's highly successful doctrine: to position the US to win â€œthe long game."
The Long Game: How Obama Defied Washington and Redefined America s Role in the World.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 34354
- 2020-04-22The Long Game: How Obama Defied Washington and Redefined Americas Role in the World
- 2016-10-20The Long Game How Obama Defied Washington and Redefined America's Role in the World
- 2021-11-19The Long Game How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World (True PDF)
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Playing the Long Game: How to Save the West from Short-Termism (Societas)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Winning the Long Game: How Strategic Leaders Shape the Future
- 2021-12-15The Long Game How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World [Audiobook]
- 2021-10-11The Long Game How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World by Dorie Clark
- 2021-09-24The Long Game How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World [Audiobook]
- 2021-08-20The Long Game: How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World
- 2021-08-12The Long Game: How to Be a Long-Term Thinker in a Short-Term World
- 2022-03-23The Language Game How Improvisation Created Language and Changed the World (Audiobook)
- 2021-10-19Winning the Right Game - How to Disrupt, Defend, and Deliver in a Changing World (Management on the Cutting Edge)
- 2019-05-10Escape the Game: How to Make Puzzles and Escape Rooms
- 2018-05-10Escape the Game How to make puzzle and escape rooms
- 2018-04-01Escape the Game: How to make puzzle and escape rooms
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Immunity to Change: How to Overcome It and Unlock the Potential in Yourself and Your Organization [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Law of Attraction: How To Attract Money and Manifest The Freedom and Lifestyle You Want (FREE Bonus Inside) (Law Of Attraction, Manifesting Money, Attract Abundance,The Secret)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-20[PDF] The World Is Blue: How Our Fate and the Ocean's Are One
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.