Posted on 2017-10-06, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Edwin Egede | Publisher: Edinburgh University Press | Category: Sociology | Language: English | Page: 401 | ISBN: 0748634738 | ISBN13: 9780748634736 |
Description: An introduction to international law for politics and IR studentsThis textbook introduction to international law and justice is specially written for students studying law in other departments, such as politics and IR. Written by a lawyer and a political theorist, it shows how international politics has influenced international law.Edwin Egede and Peter Sutch show that neglected questions of justice and ethics are essential to any understanding of the institutions of international society. They walk students through the most crucial questions and critical debates in international law today: sovereignty and global governance, sovereign and diplomatic immunity, human rights, the use of force, sanctions and the domestic impact of international law.
The Politics of International Law and International Justice.pdf
- Ebooks list page : 32121
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Politics of Housing Booms and Busts (International Political Economy Series) - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Politics of International Economic Law
- 2017-10-31[PDF] The Politics of International Law (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Politics of Islamic Law: Local Elites, Colonial Authority, and the Making of the Muslim State
- 2017-10-25[PDF] The Politics of International Political Economy (Europa Politics of...)
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Politics of Islamic Law: Local Elites, Colonial Authority, and the Making of the Muslim State
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Emotional Dynamics of Law and Legal Discourse
- 2018-01-25[PDF] The Transformation of Property Regimes and Transitional Justice in Central Eastern Europe: In Search of a Theory (Studies in the History of Law and Justice) - Removed
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Politics of Emotions, Candidates, and Choices - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Politics of Revenge: Fascism and the Military in Twentieth-Century Spain
- 2017-11-12[PDF] The Politics of Possibility: Risk and Security Beyond Probability
- 2017-11-01[PDF] The Wallace Stevens Case: Law and the Practice of Poetry
- 2017-10-12[PDF] The Invention of Suspicion: Law and Mimesis in Shakespeare and Renaissance Drama
- 2017-10-06[PDF] The Politics of Childhoods Real and Imagined: Practical Application of Critical Realism and Childhood Studies (Ontological Explorations)
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Politics of Revenge: Fascism and the Military in Twentieth-Century Spain
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Invention of Suspicion: Law and Mimesis in Shakespeare and Renaissance Drama
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Crime and Criminal Justice
- 2017-04-08[PDF] The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice (Wiley Handbooks in Criminology and Criminal Justice)
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Oxford Handbook of Crime and Criminal Justice
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.