[PDF] Understanding Boundaries and Containment in Clinical Practice (Society of Analytic Psychology Monograph Series)
Posted on 2018-02-01, by luongquocchinh.
Author: Rebecca Brown | Publisher: Karnac Books | Category: Psychology | Language: English | Page: 145 | ISBN: 1855753936 | ISBN13: 9781855753938 |
Description: The authors investigate the meaning and purpose of boundaries within and around the therapeutic experience. The term boundary is borrowed from geography as in geography, boundaries can function as barriers or delineators. They can keep in or keep out they can hinder or enable safe passage from one place to another. A boundary is more than a simple line delineating one space from another it is an entity with properties that demand a response if they are to be negotiated. Boundaries circumscribe a space that can be viewed objectively, or experienced subjectively, as a container. For the uninitiated, this therapeutic container can be difficult to penetrate. Even health professionals such as GPs and psychiatrists often do not know how to access psychotherapy organizations and their referral networks. Also, real constraints on the availability of counseling and psychotherapy within the National Health Service, and the cost of private sector services, may prohibit access to the help being sought. The book explores aspects such as the gradual evolution of therapeutic boundaries in psychodynamic work, boundary development in infancy and childhood, the role of the therapists mind and the therapeutic setting, confidentiality and issues such as money and time.
Understanding Boundaries and Containment in Clinical Practice (Society of Analytic Psychology Monograph Series).pdf
- Ebooks list page : 35852
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Understanding the Self-Ego Relationship in Clinical Practice: Towards Individuation (Society of Analytic Psychology Monograph Series)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Understanding Narcissism in Clinical Practice (Society of Analytical Psychology Monograph)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Understanding Perversion in Clinical Practice: Structure and Strategy in the Psyche (Society of Analytical Psychology Monograph)
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Psychotherapy Supervision and Consultation in Clinical Practice
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Courtesans, Concubines, and the Cult of Female Fidelity (Harvard-Yenching Institute Monograph Series)
- 2017-04-05[PDF] Psychic Assaults and Frightened Clinicians: Countertransference in Forensic Settings (Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Bronchial Asthma: A Guide for Practical Understanding and Treatment (Current Clinical Practice) - Removed
- 2011-09-08Acupuncture - Clinical Practice, Particular Techniques and Special Issues
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Social Support and Psychiatric Disorder: Research Findings and Guidelines for Clinical Practice (Studies in Social and Community Psychiatry)
- 2018-01-27[PDF] UNDERSTANDING EMOTIONS IN SOCIAL WORK: THEORY, PRACTICE AND REFLECTION - Removed
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Clinical Allergy: Diagnosis and Management (Current Clinical Practice) - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,9th edition - Removed
- 2018-01-16[PDF] Understanding Normal and Clinical Nutrition,8th edition - Removed
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Endodontic Treatment, Retreatment, and Surgery: Mastering Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Principles of Miniaturized ExtraCorporeal Circulation: From Science and Technology to Clinical Practice - Removed
- 2018-01-03[PDF] The Pain Management Handbook: A Concise Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment (Current Clinical Practice) - Removed
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Physician Assistant: A Guide to Clinical Practice: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 4e
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, and the Metabolic Syndrome: The Primary Care Guide to Diagnosis and Management (Current Clinical Practice)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Psychiatric Disorders in Pregnancy and the Postpartum: Principles and Treatment (Current Clinical Practice) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.