Posted on 2021-09-18, by raymanhero.
Packt Publishing - Python GUI Programming Recipes using PyQt5
English | Size: 848.11 MB
The video course focuses on developing fully functional Python GUIs using the PyQt5 framework. We start simple and move ahead with more complex GUIs, adding widgets and making them functional. The course then uses Qt Designer, which is a fantastic tool for quickly creating professional-looking GUIs written in Python. We decouple the UI code from the Python business logic code, using a Best Practices approach.
Python and one of its QT bindings, PyQT, has changed the face of GUI development. It allows us to build beautiful and powerful GUIs that grab the attention of Python programmers. QT5 has several advantages over other GUI frameworks such as tkinter and wxPython.
In this video, we will successfully install PyQt5 and the toolset that contains the QT Designer tool. The QT Designer enables us to develop our GUI in a visual manner, using drag and drop to add and position widgets, and we will use it extensively. We will then learn how to convert QT Designer-generated code into pure Python code.
After having successfully installed PyQt5, the QT Designer, and all other required QT tools, we will start out simple, building a Python GUI using only a few lines of PyQT5 code. Then, we will build a more complex GUI using QT Designer. Along the way, we will explore many QT widgets and learn how to efficiently lay out our GUI design. We will enhance the look-and-feel of the GUI using CSS styling. We will also connect our GUI to a SQL database, which we will create. We decouple the business logic code from the UI code, using best practices. At the end of this video tutorial, viewers will be able to develop complex GUIs using PyQt5.
What You Will Learn
• Visually add and arrange many widgets using QT Designer
• Decouple the Python code from the generated QT UI code
• Use CSS styling to greatly enhance the GUI look-and-feel
• Connect the GUI to a SQL database
• Keep the GUI responsive via multiple threads
• Learn how to use many widgets in the PyQT5 toolbox
• Develop GUIs in a modular style
- Ebooks list page : 49557
- 2018-02-12Packt Publishing Python Gui Programming Recipes Using Pyqt5
- 2017-12-03Packt Publishing - Python GUI Programming Recipes using PyQt5
- 2017-10-26Python GUI Programming Recipes using PyQt5
- 2021-10-19Packt Publishing Python Network Programming
- 2020-02-25UDEMY PYTHON GUI PROGRAMMING BUTTONSMENUS USING TKINTER TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-22UDEMY PYTHON GUI PROGRAMMING BUTTONSMENUS USING TKINTER TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-03-01Python GUI Programming Projects using Tkinter and Python 3
- 2018-06-04Packt Publishing - Python Network Programming
- 2017-05-07Packt Publishing - Python Parallel Programming Solutions
- 2022-01-30Learn Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5 GUI Python 2021
- 2021-09-26Learn Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5 Gui Python 2021
- 2021-09-02Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2021-09-01Learn Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5 GUI Python 2021
- 2021-09-01Udemy - Learn Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5 GUI Python 2021
- 2020-04-01Udemy Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- 2020-03-07Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2020-02-29Udemy - Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- 2021-10-05Python Gui Programming Using Tkinter And Python
- 2021-09-29The Ultimate Python Gui Programming Using Tkinter
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.