Author: Pete Egoscue
Posted on 2021-10-30, by temrick.
Live pain free! Now fully updated and revised throughout, this million-copy bestseller will help you feel and move better.
“This book is extraordinary, and I am thrilled to recommend it to anyone who’s interested in dramatically increasing the quality of their physical health.”—Tony Robbins
With a new foreword by John Lynch, Hall of Fame NFL safety and general manager of the San Francisco 49ers
Starting today, you don’t have to live in pain. That is the revolutionary message of the Egoscue Method, a breakthrough system for eliminating musculoskeletal pain without drugs, surgery, or expensive physical therapy. Developed by Pete Egoscue, an internationally renowned physiologist and injury consultant to some of the most successful performers in all walks of life, the Egoscue Method has helped millions of people with an astounding success rate of over 90 percent. The Method uses a series of gentle exercises and carefully constructed stretches called “E-cises” to teach the body to return to its natural, pain-free state. Inside, you’ll find detailed photographs and step-by-step instructions for dozens of E-cises specifically designed to provide quick and lasting relief of
• joint discomfort, including back and neck pain; achy knees, hips, and shoulders; arthritis; and injured ankles.
• muscle and soft-tissue problems, including rotator cuff injuries, tendinitis, and common foot ailments.
• shooting pains, including sciatica and carpal tunnel syndrome.
• and much more, including headaches, vertigo, and fatigue.
With this book, you’re on your way to regaining the greatest gift of all: a pain-free body!
- Ebooks list page : 50026
- 2021-11-23Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain, Revised and Updated 2nd Edition
- 2019-12-16The Prepper's Guide to Foraging: How Wild Plants Can Supplement a Sustainable Lifestyle, Revised and Updated, Second Edition Ed 2
- 2019-12-12The Carbon Crunch Revised and Updated, Second edition
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Tuttle Concise Chinese Dictionary: Completely Revised and Updated Second Edition
- 2017-10-21[PDF] Self-Coaching, Completely Revised and Updated Second Edition: The Powerful Program to Beat Anxiety and Depression [Audiobook]
- 2019-12-12Essential Oils (Fully Revised and Updated 3rd Edition): A Comprehensive Handbook for Aromatic Therapy
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
- 2013-04-01Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain [Repost]
- 2012-09-08Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain (repost) - Removed
- 2011-09-08Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain (Repost)
- 2011-09-08Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain - Removed
- 2011-06-25Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
- 2010-10-23Pain Free: A Revolutionary Method for Stopping Chronic Pain
- 2021-10-19Birds Of Puerto Rico And The Virgin Islands Fully Revised And Updated Third Edition
- 2021-10-15Developmentally Appropriate Practice in Early Childhood Programs Serving Children from Birth Through Age 8, Fourth Edition (Fully Revised and Updated) 4th Edition
- 2021-08-23Birds of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands Fully Revised and Updated Third Edition
- 2021-08-11The Elements of Journalism, Revised and Updated 4th Edition What Newspeople Should Know and the Public Should Expect
- 2021-06-05Barbecue, Revised and Expanded Second Edition
- 2021-06-02Barbecue: The History of an American Institution, Revised and Expanded Second Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.