Author: Mark Dutton
Posted on 2022-02-01, by temrick.
The insights, skills, and practice you need to ace the Physical Therapist Assistant certification exam
This unmatched guide provides everything you need to prepare for the National Physical Therapist Assistant Exam, including a breakdown of the NPTAE format, a comprehensive content review of all body systems, clinical tips, yellow and red flags, testing strategies, and sample questions.
In addition to studying content and understanding testing strategies, taking multiple practice exams is a critical preparation step for success on the NPTAE. To that end, this book provides two 200-question practice examinations formatted in the style of the NPTAE. Additional practice questions are available online, along with AccessPT videos.
PTA Examination Review and Test Taking Skills provides:
- FSBPT Site Information Overview, including exam description, details about duration, number of questions, and when the exam is offered
- Test-Taking Strategies, including advice on how long to spend on each question, whether or not to skip questions, and how to avoid distractions
- Practice Exams: two 200-question tests, complete with rationales for both the correct and incorrect answers
- Chapters covering such topics as Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy, Pediatric and Geriatric Physical Therapy, and Therapeutic Exercise Foundations
- Ebooks list page : 51215
- 2012-01-11Med-Surg Success: A Course Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Series)
- 2019-12-08Fundamentals of Tests and Measures for the Physical Therapist Assistant
- 2012-01-27Chess - Maurice Ashley: What Grandmasters Don't See (Vol 3) Summary And Test
- 2012-01-20Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition - Committee On Pre-Milestone A Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review And Benefits For Future Air Force Systems Ac
- 2011-08-19Pre-Milestone A and Early-Phase Systems Engineering: A Retrospective Review and Benefits for Future Air Force Acquisition
- 2009-05-16Oâ€™SULLIVAN "National Physical Therapy Examination Review and Study Guide" (2008 NPTE) [BOOK CD]
- 2022-03-23A Case-Based Approach to Pacemakers, ICDs, and Cardiac Resynchronization Advanced Questions for Examination Review and Clinica
- 2022-03-09Study Skills and Test-Taking Strategies for Medical Students Find and Use Your Personal Learning Style - Removed
- 2021-08-07Introduction To Pathology For The Physical Therapist Assistant, 2nd Edition
- 2021-07-19Introduction to Pathology for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 2nd Edition
- 2019-08-13Pathology for the Physical Therapist Assistant
- 2019-01-15Orthopaedics for the Physical Therapist Assistant, Second Edition - Removed
- 2019-01-11Orthopaedics for the Physical Therapist Assistant, Second Edition
- 2018-12-28Orthopaedics for the Physical Therapist Assistant, Second Edition
- 2018-10-14Documentation Basics for the Physical Therapist Assistant, Third Edition
- 2018-09-24Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Documentation for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 4 edition
- 2017-11-04[PDF] Physiology, Immunology and Test Taking Strategies
- 2017-10-23[PDF] 2008 National Physical Therapy Licence Examination Review & Study Guide
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.