Posted on 2019-09-26, by nokia241186.
ISBN: 1626233276 | 2017 | EPUB | 344 pages | 54 MB
The definitive work on the diagnosis and treatment of portal hypertension
Previously published by the Society for Interventional Radiology (SIR), this fully revised and updated third edition of Portal Hypertension: Imaging, Diagnosis, and Endovascular Management is the first volume in collaboration between Thieme and the SIR. Edited by Wael Saad and written by internationally recognized experts, this authoritative volume is a comprehensive guide to the diagnosis and interventional management of portal hypertension. A potentially serious condition, portal hypertension presents considerable clinical challenges due to the delicate nature of the impacted organs, veins, and vessels.
From pathophysiology to the latest state-of-the-art approaches, five major sections encompass diagnostic, medical, endoscopic, non-vascular, surgical, percutaneous, endovascular, and balloon-occluded methodologies, including indications, complications, and clinical trial results. Throughout this book's 33 chapters, a Who's Who of world-renowned interventional radiologists share clinical pearls and step-by-step procedural guidance.
Several techniques have undergone significant advances since the second edition was published, including Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS), Balloon-Occluded Retrograde Transvenous Obliteration (BRTO), Balloon-Occluded Antegrade Transvenous Obliteration (BATO), and variations on TIPS, and all these are featured herein.
Hepatic and portal venous anatomy relative to procedural approaches
Nearly 250 figures elucidate anatomical structures and technical methodologies
TIPS: patient selection, effects on kidney and liver function, hemodynamic changes, intravascular ultrasound guidance, Doppler surveillance, and utilization for Budd-Chiari Syndrome and liver transplantation
TIPS clinical study outcomes for variceal bleeding, ascites, and hydrothorax
BRTO and BATO techniques, clinical study outcomes, and utilization for gastric varices
Management of mesenteric and portal vein stenosis, thrombosis, and hypersplenism
This remarkable book is a must-have tool for interventional radiologists and for all those who care for patients with portal hypertension, from residents to practicing clinicians.
Wael E.A. Saad, "Portal Hypertension: Imaging, Diagnosis, and Endovascular Management, 3rd Edition"
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41418
- 2019-08-27Portal Hypertension Imaging, Diagnosis, and Endovascular Management
- 2014-06-08Human Herpesviruses HHV-6A, HHV-6B & HHV-7: Diagnosis and Clinical Management, 3rd edition
- 2014-05-08Human Herpesviruses HHV-6A, HHV-6B & HHV-7: Diagnosis and Clinical Management, 3rd edition
- 2022-07-09Quality and Safety Education for Nurses Core Competencies for Nursing Leadership and Care Management, 3rd Edition
- 2018-11-07Mastering Import and Export Management, 3rd Edition
- 2018-10-29Thoracic Imaging Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology 3rd Edition
- 2018-08-07Thoracic Imaging Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology 3rd Edition
- 2018-06-14Thoracic Imaging Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology 3rd Edition
- 2013-05-12A Textbook of Clinical Ophthalmology: A Practical Guide to Disorders of the Eyes and Their Management (3rd edition)
- 2013-05-06A Textbook of Clinical Ophthalmology: A Practical Guide to Disorders of the Eyes and Their Management (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-08-13Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and Their Management (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-07-21Baran and Dawber's Diseases of the Nails and Their Management (3rd edition)
- 2012-01-22[request]Applied Statistics for Engineers and Physical Scientists (3rd Edition)
- 2010-04-11Parkinson's Disease: Diagnosis and Clinical Management, 2nd Edition
- 2009-06-09Parkinson's Disease: Diagnosis and Clinical Management, 2nd Edition (REPOST)
- 2008-02-16Parkinson's Disease: Diagnosis and Clinical Management, 2nd Edition
- 2018-10-06Methods of IT Project Management, 3rd Edition (EPUB)
- 2017-10-31A Practical Guide to Linux Commands, Editors, and Shell Programming (3rd Edition) (EPUB)
- 2013-12-15Rapid Review Gross and Developmental Anatomy, 3rd Edition (EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.