Practical Management for the Digital Age An Introduction for Engineers, Scientists, and Other Disciplines
Posted on 2021-12-30, by book24h.
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1032041862 | 471 pages | True PDF | 110.01 MB
Practical Management for the Digital Age is an innovative introductory management textbook that shows the sweeping impact of information technology on the business world. At the same time, it addresses the pressing issue of how environmental aspects are interwoven with management decisions. This book forms an academically rigorous, accurate, and accessible first exposure to a topic that often challenges novices with competing definitions, inconsistent use of terminology, methodological variety, and conceptual fuzziness. It has been written for readers with little or no prior knowledge of management and is compact enough to be read cover-to-cover over the course of a semester.
Features of this book
Provides a broad, self-contained treatment of management for those without prior knowledge of management or commerce, emphasizing core ideas that every manager should know.Establishes the context of modern management by characterizing the nature of the private enterprise, the economic theory of the firm, the economics of digitalization and automation, processes of innovation, and life cycle thinking.Introduces readers to various activities of managing, including business modeling, new business formation, operations management, managing people, marketing, and the management of quality and risk.Provides practical introductions to broadly applied management techniques, including financial planning, financial analysis, evaluating flows of money, and planning and monitoring projects.
This bookis aimed at a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate students in a variety of disciplines, as well as practitioners. It will be especially useful to those in the fields of engineering, science, computer science, medicine, pharmacy, social sciences, and more. It will help student readers engage confidently with project work in the final parts of their degree courses and, most importantly, with managerial situations later in their careers. For instructors, who may not have a management background, this book offers content for a self-contained year-long course in management at the intermediate undergraduate level. In addition, it has been developed for undergraduate and postgraduate courses with accreditation requirements that include a taught element in management, such as the UK Engineering Council's Accreditation of Higher Education (AHEP) framework.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50791
- 2020-12-27Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2019-05-10Technical Writing A Practical Guide for Engineers, Scientists, and Nontechnical Professionals, Se
- 2019-03-18Technical Writing A Practical Guide for Engineers, Scientists, and Nontechnical Professionals, Se...
- 2017-10-14[PDF] Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2011-11-18Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2011-08-10Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists (repost)
- 2011-08-10Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2010-02-03Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2009-05-13Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2009-04-07John V. Chelsom, Andrew C. Payne - Management for Engineers, Scientists and Technologists
- 2011-09-20Writing: A Manual for the Digital Age, Brief, 2 edition
- 2019-08-24IT Management in the Digital Age: A Roadmap for the IT Department of the Future
- 2018-11-06IT Management in the Digital Age A Roadmap for the IT Department of the Future
- 2021-12-11Procurement Principles and Management in the Digital Age, 12th Edition
- 2021-12-08Communication Law Practical Applications in the Digital Age, 3rd Edition
- 2018-11-06Technology Run Amok Crisis Management in the Digital Age
- 2017-10-31Management in the Digital Age: Will China Surpass Silicon Valley? (EPUB)
- 2017-10-30Management in the Digital Age: Will China Surpass Silicon Valley? (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- 2007-06-01The Brave New World of eHR Human Resources Management in the Digital Age
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.