Posted on 2021-04-27, by mitsumi.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 7 lectures (1h 1m) | Size: 240.8 MB
What you'll learn:
Make their Python applications have a user interface
Develop GUIs both using Python code or the Qt Designer
Learn how to use many widgets in the PyQT5 toolbox
Keep the GUI responsive with different type of layouts
Visually add and arrange many widgets using QT Designer
No prerequisites needed
Python and one of its QT bindings, PyQt, has changed the face of GUI development. It allows us to build beautiful and powerful GUIs that grab the attention of Python programmers.
In this video, we will successfully install PyQt5 and the toolset that contains the QT Designer tool. The QT Designer enables us to develop our GUI in a visual manner, using drag and drop to add and position widgets, and we will use it extensively. We will then learn how to convert QT Designer-generated code into pure Python code.
After having successfully installed PyQt5, the QT Designer, and all other required QT tools, we will start out simple, building a Python GUI using only a few lines of PyQT5 code. Then, we will build a more complex GUI using QT Designer. Along the way, we will explore many QT widgets and learn how to efficiently lay out our GUI design. We will enhance the look-and-feel of the GUI using the layout management.
PyQt5 is a framework that makes available a set of bindings that enable the developers to use the QT toolkit.
QT was created nearly 25 years ago and is continually improved, and is one of the most popular toolkits of it's type available. Many companies have turned to QT to bring cross platform capabilities to their applications.
Programmers who are experienced with QT, and by extension PYQT are in high demand.
The latest version of PYQT is 5, so this course focuses on that version.
If you are looking to learn Python GUI programming and specifically QT and PyQt5 then this is the course for you.
Who this course is for
Python programmers who wish to enhance their Python skills by writing powerful GUIs using the PyQt5 framework
- Ebooks list page : 47457
- 2021-05-10PyQt5 The Python GUI framework
- 2021-09-29The Ultimate Python Gui Programming Using Tkinter
- 2021-09-26Learn Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5 Gui Python 2021
- 2021-09-22Build A Python Rest Api With The Django Rest Framework
- 2021-09-18Packt Publishing Python Gui Programming Recipes Using Pyqt5
- 2021-09-02Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2021-09-01Learn Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5 GUI Python 2021
- 2021-09-01Udemy - Learn Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5 GUI Python 2021
- 2021-07-19Build An Api With The Django Rest Framework Using Python
- 2021-02-18The Complete Python Gui With Pysimplegui For 2020
- 2020-10-13The complete Python GUI with PySimpleGUI for 2020
- 2020-10-06The complete Python GUI with PySimpleGUI for 2020
- 2020-10-05The complete Python GUI with PySimpleGUI for 2020
- 2020-08-02Creating Python APIs Like a BOSS The Django REST Framework
- 2020-08-02SAFe 5.0 Distilled: Achieving Business Agility with the Scaled Agile Framework
- 2020-07-12Udemy - Creating Python APIs Like a BOSS - The Django REST Framework
- 2020-04-01Udemy Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- 2020-03-07Udemy Python Gui Programming Using Pyqt5
- 2020-02-29Udemy - Python GUI Programming Using PyQt5
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.