Posted on 2020-01-23, by booktop.
This book critically examines the historical developments and current trends in the scientific scholarly communication system, issues and challenges in scientific scholarly publishing and scientific data sharing, implications and debates associated with the influence of intellectual property rights on scientific information sharing, and new trends related to peer reviewing and measuring the impact of scientific publications. Based on thorough examination of published literature, the book illustrates the involvement of many stakeholders―scientists, science educators, university administrators, government entities, research funders, and other interested parties―in this complex and dynamic system. The discussion highlights the roles these stakeholders have to play, individually and collaboratively, to help transform the future of the scientific scholarly communication system.
- Ebooks list page : 42543
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Scientific Scholarly Communication: The Changing Landscape (Fascinating Life Sciences)
- 2018-05-10Scientific Scholarly Communication The Changing Landscape
- 2019-12-18The Behavioral Ecology of the Tibetan Macaque (Fascinating Life Sciences)
- 2022-07-16The Love of My Life Download Free
- 2012-01-15The Big Fight: My Life In and Out of the Ring
- 2011-11-24Research at the Intersection of the Physical and Life Sciences
- 2011-09-16The Changing Face of Disease: Implications for Society
- 2022-08-13E-attachment and Online Communication The Changing Context of the Clinical Diagnosis and Psychological Treatment
- 2022-03-20University and College Women's and Gender Equity Centers The Changing Landscape
- 2020-06-03Plants on Plants – The Biology of Vascular Epiphytes (Fascinating Life Sciences)
- 2020-03-12The Evolution of Feathers: From Their Origin to the Present (Fascinating Life Sciences)
- 2020-02-04Why Every Fly Counts: A Documentation about the Value and Endangerment of Insects (Fascinating Life Sciences)
- 2019-12-28Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2019-01-15Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities - Removed
- 2019-01-11Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2018-12-24Navigating the Changing Landscape of Formal and Informal Science Learning Opportunities
- 2018-11-21The Changing Landscape in Eastern Europe A Personal Perspective on Philanthropy and Technology Transfer
- 2018-08-04NGOs as Newsmakers: The Changing Landscape of International News - Removed
- 2018-07-14NGOs as Newsmakers The Changing Landscape of International News (Reuters Institute Global Journalism Series) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.