Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices Build, secure, and deploy enterprise ready serverless applications(True PDF)
Posted on 2021-12-30, by book24h.
English | 2018 | ISBN: 9781788620642 | 254 ages | True (PDF,EPUB,MOB) | 75.52 MB
Get started with designing your serverless application using optimum design patterns and industry standard practices
Learn the details of popular software patterns and how they are applied to serverless applications
Understand key concepts and components in serverless designs
Walk away with a thorough understanding of architecting serverless applications
Serverless applications handle many problems that developers face when running systems and servers. The serverless pay-per-invocation model can also result in drastic cost savings, contributing to its popularity. While it's simple to create a basic serverless application, it's critical to structure your software correctly to ensure it continues to succeed as it grows. Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices presents patterns that can be adapted to run in a serverless environment. You will learn how to develop applications that are scalable, fault tolerant, and well-tested.
The book begins with an introduction to the different design pattern categories available for serverless applications. You will learn the trade-offs between GraphQL and REST and how they fare regarding overall application design in a serverless ecosystem. The book will also show you how to migrate an existing API to a serverless backend using AWS API Gateway. You will learn how to build event-driven applications using queuing and streaming systems, such as AWS Simple Queuing Service (SQS) and AWS Kinesis. Patterns for data-intensive serverless application are also explained, including the lambda architecture and MapReduce.
This book will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to develop scalable and resilient serverless applications confidently.
What you will learn
Comprehend the popular design patterns currently being used with serverless architectures
Understand the various design options and corresponding implementations for serverless web application APIs
Learn multiple patterns for data-intensive serverless systems and pipelines, including MapReduce and Lambda Architecture
Learn how to leverage hosted databases, queues, streams, storage services, and notification services
Understand error handling and system monitoring in a serverless architecture a serverless architecture
Learn how to set up a serverless application for continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment
Who This Book Is For
If you're a software architect, engineer, or someone who wants to build serverless applications, which are non-trivial in complexity and scope, then this book is for you. Basic knowledge of programming and serverless computing concepts are assumed.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50782
- 2020-08-02Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices Build, secure, and deploy enterprise ready serverl...
- 2021-07-28React 17 Design Patterns and Best Practices Design, build, and deploy production-ready web applications
- 2022-01-16Designing React Hooks the Right Way Explore design techniques and solutions to debunk the myths (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2022-01-13Designing React Hooks the Right Way: Explore design techniques and solutions to debunk the myths (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2018-04-12An Introduction to SAS Visual Analytics : How to Explore Numbers, Design Reports, and Gain Insight Into Your Data (True PDF)
- 2021-12-11Building Web Apps with Python and Flask Learn to Develop and Deploy Responsive RESTful Web Applications (True EPUB)
- 2022-02-09Kotlin Design Patterns and Best Practices - Build scalable applications using traditional, reactive - Removed
- 2021-08-18Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2020-02-17React Design Patterns and Best Practices: Build easy to scale modular applications using the most powerful components and design patterns - Removed
- 2019-01-31Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2019-01-15Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2018-11-20Packt Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices [Video]
- 2018-11-17PACKT - Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2018-09-21PACKT - Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2018-09-07Packt - Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2018-09-04PACKT - Serverless Design Patterns and Best Practices
- 2022-08-13Kotlin Design Patterns and Best Practices, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2022-01-23Kotlin Design Patterns and Best Practices - Second Edition - Removed
- 2021-09-23TypeScript 4 Design Patterns and Best Practices Discover effective techniques and design patterns for every programming - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.