Posted on 2012-09-09. By anonymous.
Neil E. Green, Marc F. Swiontkowski - Skeletal Trauma in Children (4th edition)
Published: 2008-12-03 | ISBN: 1416049002 | PDF | 704 pages | 70 MB
Obtain the best outcomes from the latest techniques with help from a "who's who" of pediatric orthopaedic trauma experts! This companion to Browner et al.: Skeletal Trauma, 4th Edition presents practical, focused guidance on managing traumatic musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents. It emphasizes the unique aspects of children's fractures in terms of epidemiology, mechanisms, management, and the challenges of treating the skeletally immature patient. State-of-the-art coverage explores growth and development, pathology, complications, child abuse, sports medicine...and almost every possible break from head to toe. A new chapter on sports-related trauma helps you to manage these increasingly prevalent injuries. And, a new, full-color page layout makes it easier to locate the answers you need quickly.
Complete, absolutely current coverage of relevant anatomy and biomechanics . mechanisms of injury . diagnostic approaches . treatment options . and associated complications equip you to confidently approach every form of pediatric musculoskeletal trauma.
Internationally recognized contributors include pediatric orthopaedists with trauma expertise as well as specialists in orthopaedic traumatology, providing expert guidance from the most trusted authorities in pediatric musculoskeletal trauma care.
A unique emphasis on outcomes assessment in children's fractures helps you make the most valid clinical decisions.
Over 800 high-quality line drawings, diagnostic images, and full-color clinical photos show you what to look for and how to proceed.
An emphasis on problem-focused clinical judgment and state-of-the art treatment options assists you in making the best use of the newest techniques.
A new chapter on sports-related musculoskeletal injuries in children and adolescents helps you to manage the growing incidence of trauma resulting from recreational and team sports injuries.
An all-new, more user-friendly full-color text design enables you to find answers more quickly, and more efficiently review the key steps of each operative technique.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 19852
- 2009-02-07Skeletal Trauma in Children, 4th Edition
- 2013-11-06Skeletal Trauma in Children (3rd edition)
- 2022-02-26[request_ebook] [request_ebook] Scientific Writing and Communication: Papers, Proposals, and Presentations 4th Edition
- 2012-01-10Skeletal Trauma in Children: Expert Consult: Online and Print (Volume Three, Fourth Edition) [Repost]
- 2011-07-27Skeletal Trauma in Children: Expert Consult: Online and Print (Volume Three, Fourth Edition) (Repost)
- 2009-10-12[request]Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide, 4th Edition
- 2008-11-20Design of Wood Structures ASD - 4th edition - Removed
- 2022-04-03Clinical Obesity in Adults and Children, 4th Edition
- 2020-11-20Cyclecraft: The Complete Guide to Safe and Enjoyable Cycling for Adults and Children, 4th Edition
- 2019-03-17Practical Endocrinology and Diabetes in Children, 4th edition
- 2019-03-11Practical Endocrinology and Diabetes in Children, 4th edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 4th Edition
- 2012-06-16A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 4th Edition (repost)
- 2012-05-26On the Social and Emotional Lives of Gifted Children, 4th edition - Removed
- 2011-11-01Skeletal Trauma in Children: Expert Consult: Online and Print
- 2011-08-01Skeletal Trauma in Children: Expert Consult: Online and Print
- 2010-03-20A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 4th Edition
- 2010-03-18A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children, 4th Edition
- 2012-09-09Skeletal Trauma: Basic Science, Management, and Reconstruction (4th edition)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.