Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition
Date: April 2013
Publisher: For Dummies
Posted on 2013-12-23, by ecabuk.
Take the mystery out of statistical terms and put Excel to work!
If you need to create and interpret statistics in business or classroom settings, this easy-to-use guide is just what you need. It shows you how to use Excelâ€™s powerful tools for statistical analysis, even if youâ€™ve never taken a course in statistics. Learn the meaning of terms like mean and median, margin of error, standard deviation, and permutations, and discover how to interpret the statistics of everyday life. Youâ€™ll learn to use Excel formulas, charts, PivotTables, and other tools to make sense of everything from sports stats to medical correlations.
- Statistics have a reputation for being challenging and math-intensive; this friendly guide makes statistical analysis with Excel easy to understand
- Explains how to use Excel to crunch numbers and interpret the statistics of everyday life: sales figures, gambling odds, sports stats, a grading curve, and much more
- Covers formulas and functions, charts and PivotTables, samples and normal distributions, probabilities and related distributions, trends, and correlations
- Clarifies statistical terms such as median vs. mean, margin of error, standard deviation, correlations, and permutations
Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition helps you make sense of statistics and use Excelâ€™s statistical analysis tools in your daily life.
From the Back Cover
- Understand common statistical terms
- Interpret sales figures, gambling odds, sports stats, and more
- Use Excel formulas, functions, charts, and PivotTables
- Develop a grading curve or medical correlations
Forget the mumbo-jumbo!
Statistical analysis with Excel can be easy â€” and useful, too
Stunned by statistics? Exhausted by Excel? Relax! This book makes it easy to learn statistical analysis and actually use it to interpret the statistics of everyday life. Take your Excel knowledge to a new level as you discover how to use Excelâ€™s perfectly designed tools to analyze and understand data, predict trends, make decisions, and much more.
- The scoop on stats â€” learn about statistical concepts such as samples and populations, variables, and probability
- New Excel stuff â€” check out naming conventions, new functions, and other elements that are different in Excel 2013
- Striking sparks â€” discover the cool new â€œsparklinesâ€ feature that lets you quickly create small graphs to illustrate data trends
- Means to an end â€” understand means, medians, and modes and the worksheet functions associated with them
- Reasonable estimation â€” work with sampling distributions for estimation and understand the all-important Central Limit Theorem
- Itâ€™s probable â€” explore Excelâ€™s rich set of built-in capabilities for understanding and applying probability
- Send in the data â€” see how to import data from databases, the web, or from text
Open the book and find:
- A roundup of new Excel capabilities
- Different types of hypothesis testing
- Tools and instructions just for Mac users
- What ANOVA means and why you must know
- Statistical and graphical tips and traps
- How Excel can pinch-hit as a database
- What to do with random variables
- Appendixes that delve into specific tools and tricks
Download - Uploaded.To
- Ebooks list page : 24298
- 2013-07-16Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition
- 2014-05-14Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies (3rd edition)
- 2014-04-24Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2014-01-31Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-28Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies (3rd Edition)
- 2013-05-02Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition
- 2013-04-26Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3rd Edition
- 2012-02-05Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies [ReUpload]
- 2011-12-30Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies
- 2010-04-12Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies
- 2022-01-21Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 5th Edition (True EPUB)
- 2022-01-21Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 5th Edition
- 2021-12-30Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 5th Edition
- 2021-03-25Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 4th Edition (True EPUB)
- 2021-02-26Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 4th Edition (True EPUB)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies,2nd Edition
- 2013-12-02Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 2nd Edition - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-13Statistical Analysis with Excel For Dummies, 3 edition ( EPUB PDF )
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.