Posted on 2022-09-13, by book2023.
Tax and Government in the 21st Century
English | 2022 | ISBN: 1107097460 | 433 Pages | PDF | 5 MB
With an accessible style and clear structure, Miranda Stewart explains how taxation finances government in the twenty-first century, exploring tax law in its historical, economic, and social context. Today, democratic tax states face an array of challenges, including the changing nature of work, the digitalisation and globalisation of the economy, and rebuilding after the fiscal crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic. Stewart demonstrates the centrality of taxation for government budgets and explains key tax principles of equity, efficiency and administration. Presenting examples from a wide range of jurisdictions and international developments, Stewart shows how tax policy and law operate in our everyday lives, ranging from family and working life to taxing multinational enterprises in the global digital economy. Employing an interdisciplinary approach to the history and future of taxation law and policy, this is a valuable resource for legal scholars, practitioners and policy makers.
More Ebooks ,Course Expensive Download Click Here --> https://dl4all.org || https://oneddl.org
Download From UploadCloud
DONWLOAD FROM RAPIDGATOR
- Ebooks list page : 54245
- 2011-11-07Managing Construction and Infrastructure in the 21st Century Bureau of Reclamation
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-07-03A New Biology for the 21st Century
- 2011-09-05The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2012-09-25The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2011-12-28The Role of Theory in Advancing 21st-Century Biology: Catalyzing Transformative Research
- 2018-07-15Comparative Politics and Government of the Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania in the 21st Century
- 2012-01-01Environmental Science and Engineering for the 21st Century: The Role of the National Science Foundation
- 2009-11-27[request]Wired for War: The Robotics Revolution and Conflict in the 21st Century - Removed
- 2022-11-23The Routledge Companion to Copyright and Creativity in the 21st Century
- 2022-09-24Radicalism and Terrorism in the 21st Century Implications for Security
- 2022-07-21Organization Theory and Governance for the 21st Century
- 2022-07-16How to Philosophize with a Hammer and Sickle Nietzsche and Marx for the 21st-Century Left
- 2022-07-16Structural Change in Africa Misperceptions, New Narratives and Development in the 21st Century
- 2022-07-16India's Global Challenge Growth and Leadership in the 21st Century
- 2022-07-09The Digital Republic On Freedom and Democracy in the 21st Century
- 2022-07-01To Boldly Go Leadership, Strategy, and Conflict in the 21st Century and Beyond by Jonathan Klug
- 2022-03-22Nursing and Informatics for the 21st Century - Embracing a Digital World, Book 1 (Himss, 1)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.